First Ribbon shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Ribbon shirt

Just wanted to share the ribbon shirt that Wodige Digatoli finished for me for our wedding Saturday. Click image for larger version

Name:	back jeff shirt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	2098701

Click image for larger version

Name:	front jeff shirt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	2098702
    sigpic"When the time comes, know how to only be seen when wanted to be seen".

Nice shirt but you should have the ribbons hanging longer from your shirt, like multi-colored breastmilk flowing from your nipples.
    Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

[MENTION=216842]Awanita[/MENTION] - congratulations on your wedding!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDNKJ View Post
        [MENTION=216842]Awanita[/MENTION] - congratulations on your wedding!
        Wado RDNKJ

Comment

Originally posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
          Nice shirt but you should have the ribbons hanging longer from your shirt, like multi-colored breastmilk flowing from your nipples.
          wanji , you crack me up !
          I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
          It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

nice shirt and congrats !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

That's a nice shirt, I like it. Congrats on your wedding!!
              lisaironmaker

Comment

Originally posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
                That's a nice shirt, I like it. Congrats on your wedding!!
                Now Moaaan-a-Lisa , He's engaged....you can't go tipi creepin' around his place. Dang , always tryin' ta get in trouble !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Congratulations!
                  When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                    Now Moaaan-a-Lisa , He's engaged....you can't go tipi creepin' around his place. Dang , always tryin' ta get in trouble !
                    *AHEM* We are not in Hollywood, no tipis around here we live in a long house (trailer) LOL.

Comment

The Ribbon Shirt are different. I have never see one like that. My husband had animals like wolves on his Ribbon Shirt, not our wedding but for special places like powwows. I love Ribbon shirts.

Congratulation on both of you getting married.
                      Gegiibishedjig (Deaf Person)

Comment

Nice shirt, and congrats on getting married.
                        Take nothing for granted. Life can change irrevocably in a heartbeat.

I will not feed the troll-well, I will try.

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
                          whatever wardancer, hehehehe. Your funny!! quite telling everyone my secrets dang, lol
                          lisaironmaker

Comment

I am a bit late to reply here, but I wanna continue this topic, your shirt no doubt looking amazing, I really like it a lot, it's looking so classy, I also saw this shirt on Proozy coupon codes at Reecoupons, and after seeing your one, I am thinking to buy for my hubby too.

Comment

Originally posted by claramax600 View Post
                              I am a bit late to reply here, but I wanna continue this topic, your shirt no doubt looking amazing, I really like it a lot, it's looking so classy, I also saw this shirt on Proozy coupon codes at Reecoupons, and after seeing your one, I am thinking to buy for my hubby too.
                              I think you are a spammer . but I'll wait and see for sure before I ban you. I've never seen a coupon for a ribbon shirt !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.