Fan question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Rolling Thunder
    Loose or Drop fan
    by Rolling Thunder
    how do you make a drop fan? what would I need? I have feathers already, leather, beads, thread, etc..
    should I use a dowel/stick for the handle?

Feather Fans by Nicholas Breeze Wood...
    08-11-2007, 09:03 PM
  • Traditional Rally
    Help With making a fan (contempory style)
    by Traditional Rally
    Hey there all who read. I'm confused on the new fans. with all of the featherwork and the small dowel handle. you see them in the "crafts" pictures section. I am all stoked on making one for myself know how to do the design but what is used to attach the base of the feather inserts into the...
    06-08-2009, 02:03 AM
  • Haliwa-Saponi
    How To Make A Tail Feather Fan
    by Haliwa-Saponi
    Hey You Guys! So I Got My New Eagle Feathers For My Fan And Im Learning How To Make All OF My Regalia On My Own Now . ( Yay Me ) ! So I Was Wondering If I Could Get Some Help With The Size Of The Dowels And Feather Work And How To Secure The Dowels In The Fan Handle .
    12-29-2013, 10:19 PM
  • Beardancer
    Flat Fan help
    by Beardancer
    OK folks, as if I'm not busy enough trying to finish my vest, tighten up a pair of mocs and bead a bulltail for my roach, I've got the itch to try making a few flat fans. Now, the beading doesn't concern me-that's the easy part. What I'm trying to figure out is the handle. Now I've heard of everything...
    01-30-2003, 05:16 PM
  • greyhawks
    Tying Feathers
    by greyhawks
    Looking for info on properly tying feathers.
    Any help is appreciated.
    11-19-2000, 10:49 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X