Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd porky hair row

pards:

Quick question i'm making a second row for my new roach with porky hair. do I put the shorter (5"-6") row on the outside of the or inside of the main row, like in front of the row of normal hair or behind it?

Rob young

'i believe I can fly'
    Rob Young

Did you try sending powwowbum a pm?????
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

No not really I've been kinda busy with school and cwreenacting , I think it's bad when you are beading in your tent after camp visitor hours when our civil war persona is gone . luckily my tent buddy is a drummer getting into dancing . I was hoping he would just reply to the post instead of me having to go to the trouble of PM him , mbesides a post could help some future soul that has the same delema.

Rob

'i believe I can fly'
      Rob Young

Comment

MD

It doesn't matter which way you put it on (first or second), I personally always put the second (crown) row on first and then put the main (full length) row over it.

Now with that said I sure hope that by 5-6" row you mean that is how much is tied each side of center and not the total length or the height of the porky hair. The crown row should be long enough to go at least all the way around the crown and should use the same height hair in the same amounts as the main row.

Hope that helps
        PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

ooops

ooops

actually I did my second row of porky row shorter than my main row . that's what it said on the instructions. it's to late now I'm finished with that row . I'll put it behind the main row do you think that will look okay ? the 5-6" is the hieght of the hair on the second row that I tied...... that's it I'm going to try noc bay next time this is the second thing crazy crow has eather cheated me on or made unclear and made me goofed up on.thanks for the help guys this really helped me.

Rob

'i believe I can fly'
          Rob Young

Comment

My roaches have that "crown row" on the inside, with the full row going around it and around the remainder of the roach base.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X