Thread work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thread work

Can you use designs found on fishing rods for thread wraping?
    Last edited by jamie1980; 11-24-2015, 01:28 AM. Reason: Mis spelled word
    Life is what you make it.
    Remember to all ways smile no matter how your day is. All ways remember your relatives and annsesters.

The techniques, supplies and equipment used for the fancy stacked threadwork comes from that craft, so I think the transfer has already occurred.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cherokee1971
      Sinew?????
      by Cherokee1971
      as you know I am just learning how to use a beading loom well for the bracelet I made I just used regular sewing thread. I heard that you can use sinew is this right????? please let me know...
      07-11-2003, 09:08 AM
    • muskrat_skull
      Best beading thread
      by muskrat_skull
      Hi--
      I've made non-traditional jewelry for a while now and am wanting to get into beading. I got some delicas and beading needles at Walmart (this is the only store that has this stuff nearby). I've used monofilament and plain old regular polyester/cotton thread before, and worked some with waxed...
      01-19-2012, 08:39 PM
    • mathewhebailey08
      question for moderators-how to close a thread?
      by mathewhebailey08
      I just recently posted a new thread & no one is replying. Does anyone know how to close a thread or do the moderators or owner have to do it themselves?
      10-23-2010, 06:16 PM
    • Mezzobean
      Questions about using beeswax
      by Mezzobean
      I've assumed that one threads a needle then runs the needle and length of thread through the beeswax, but is that all there is to it?

Also, I've read that one should coat nymo with beeswax as well as cotton thread. Is that what you experienced beaders do?

Thanks for your...
      06-22-2005, 09:22 AM
    • denman617
      Thread title modification
      by denman617
      Hello Paul,
      I still can't do any thread title modifying in the bvshop.
      I get this message.

"The thread you are trying to open is in a forum that you are unable to bold thread titles in."

Have a nice day.
      11-03-2007, 04:31 AM

Trending

Collapse

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X