Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help cleaning goats please

Hello,

Can anyone offer advise on how to clean fancy dance angora anklets? They have a canvas back and are sewn into tubes, so they don't open.

Many Thanks,

Bill

The pair I had, I would wash in cold water and woolite. After they were dry I would very carefully comb them out and apply a little baby powder to them. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thank You JMM. Did you have any issues with the leather drying out or cracking?

Thanks Again,

Bill

Comment

No, I haven't noticed, mine also are backed with duck cloth. Just need to be careful when you comb them out not tear them.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• OA_Singer
          Help on cleaning angora goats
          by OA_Singer
          Hello,

Can anyone give some advice on how to clean angora goats? They have a canvas back and are sewn into tubes so they can't be opened.

Many Thanks,

Bill
          08-17-2016, 05:59 AM
        • Lipan Lady
          Latigo soles
          by Lipan Lady
          Hi. I have a pair of latigo soles for some moccasins and they are just too stiff. Does anyone know what I could do to soften them up just a bit? I like hard soles but there is no way I would be able to turn these after sewing. Thanks!

Lipan Lady aka Betty
          10-04-2004, 06:21 PM
        • bwhite
          Bells with holes
          by bwhite
          I need some help. I'm putting together a set of straight dance bells (nickle sleigh bells). The bells I have don't have the little loops on the backs. These just have a hole.

Anybody ever used these before? What are some of the methods you've used to attach them?

Do...
          01-13-2005, 07:42 PM
        • wyo_rose
          Roasting Peppers
          by wyo_rose
          Hey does anyone have some tips on roasting green chilies. We got a bunch and spent a couple hours peeling some chilies that we roasted in the oven.

It shouldn't be that hard!! Any suggestions greatly appreciated as we still have a couple tons.
          10-03-2006, 02:18 PM
        • WiNaWaChiKa
          Working With Deer Toes n Hoofs
          by WiNaWaChiKa
          O'siyo to all, Im wondering if anyone has a solution or something they use on the deer toes to make them release easier. I have bolied and boiled till the hair would draw down , but between those times trying to pop the toes off, even with plyers, I must of gotten some stubbern deer cause they just...
          11-02-2005, 02:58 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X