Are you sewing X-mas gifts........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you sewing X-mas gifts........

Are you sewing xmas gifts for your loved ones. I'm not , but it seems like I'm sewing everyone else's. Thats ok with me, it's more work for me. Usually B-days I give hand made gifts. I am hoping to make my hunny something for xmas though. I won't say what yet. He sometimes peeks at some of these pages.:p Wish me luck.

Good luck! :)

I'm gonna try to make some teddybears. hehehe should be fun!
    SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

I am going to attempt my first ever Pendleton jacket, hopefully i do it right, any suggestions on what pattern to use that would be easy: simplistic, mcall, number of pattern? :?????:

Comment

You bet -- two straightdance rigs and two little girl dresses. Also plan to get some shirt made for hubby and son.

Comment

Originally posted by thizgirlpowwows
          I am going to attempt my first ever Pendleton jacket, hopefully i do it right, any suggestions on what pattern to use that would be easy: simplistic, mcall, number of pattern? :?????:
          A friend wanted me to make her a pendleton coat once so, based on what she wanted it to look like, I found this:
          Simplicity easy to sew Pattern #9881

Comment

not sewing, Im attempting to carve though *grins* I'm pretty good with wood work so Im gonna be makin miscellaneous tokens and spirit animal effigies for folks.
            Ezaasakwaadek-bkwezhigan ndaa miijin

~Though I wear a shirt and tie
            I'm still part red man deep inside!~
            <Paul Revere and the Raiders>

A very wise old Chief (Archie Mosay) once said to listen carefully when a White man tells you specifically that he won't do this or that, because more often than not he is telling you EXACTLY what he IS about to do.

Comment

Im sewing a t dress, attempting a ribbon shirt and working on my mom and sisters outfits...

Hopefully, i'll make it by Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by IjustWatch
                A friend wanted me to make her a pendleton coat once so, based on what she wanted it to look like, I found this:
                Simplicity easy to sew Pattern #9881

thanks for the advise, i will try it out and see how that works. i get queasy working with material that expensive.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X