Feathers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Pani/Dine'
    Whitening Feathers
    by Pani/Dine'
    I need some help, I got some bald eagle tail feathers and they had a lot of bird poop on them. I cleaned them up as best I could with woolite. It got them clean but it could only do so much, now they have a real off white color to them and not the brite white like I see fans are. I need help to clean...
    03-28-2012, 02:03 AM
  • WhoMe
    Bugs and Feathers
    by WhoMe
    ___

I just opened my big plastic feather box to pick out some feathers for a new fan. As I started going through the different prepared bunches, I noticed that a "critter" has eaten its way through my best feathers.

It must have been a connoiseur of feathers,...
    04-21-2004, 03:50 PM
  • yonv2
    Need to clean Eagle feathers.
    by yonv2
    My wife is native American 3/8 Cherokee but I am the beadwork fanatic. I do peyote stitch on some round items. An I have made a wood fan handle that not knowing what I was doing beaded in Comanche stitch until I needed to add beads on the taper and then was lost. So I Finished it in bead wrap. Now...
    10-09-2006, 03:29 PM
  • CHEROSAGE
    Eagle Feathers?!?!?!
    by CHEROSAGE
    I have just recently returned from a dance in south Texas. I was asked to help out as their AD this year. I was very glad to help out in any way I could. I would do it again if asked.

The issue I want to address is this. On Sat. evening I had a duty to tell everyone with Eagle feathers...
    11-02-2006, 01:39 AM
  • wyat
    Cleaning Feathers
    by wyat
    I have searched the archives for an old post on cleaning feathers. I couldn't find it which means one of 2 things. :Idea It's not in the archives or I couldn't find it. :37:

What is the best was to clean dirty feathers? I remember reading in the old post something about washing...
    11-05-2001, 10:27 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X