Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i get Macaw feathers for a fan???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get Macaw feathers for a fan???

I wanna make a fan out of these feathers, but am having trouble finding them..Where do i go?

There's a guy from Houston who goes to Denver March and a bunch of powwows in OK and TX, who sells nice flat fans sets. He's got blue 'n golds, hycianth, scarlet sets. Fair prices, I think.

Sincerely,
    OLChemist

Comment

You can find them on ebay.com. Just type "macaw" into the search box.

Comment

I got some wing feathers that I'll give to ya. I can't use em.... sorry they're not tails. :(

But, if you can use em, they're yours.
        SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Check with your local pet stores that have macaws there. Some of these places just throw the feathers away. They may be willing to give them to you or sell them to you cheap.
          The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
          -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

I sell them. What kinda feathers are you wanting (wing, tail, coverts, ?) In tails I currently have mostly blue and golds and Greenwings. I have been cleaned out of Scarlets and Hyacinths though. In wings you name it I have plenty, now as for coverts ... supplies are a bit lower. Drop me an email with what you are looking for and we will go from there.
            PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Where did Macaw fans come from anyways?

Theyre really pretty.... and I dont know a dang thing about em.. Some one fill me in. (ps.. Im a northern gurl)
              NO MY EYES REALLY DONT LOOK LIKE THAT........ THATS ME AS A BRATZ DOLL ;)

http://pages.ivillage.com/sagkeengpowwow2003/

Some guys are good with their drum sticks.... and some just arent...:karate:

Comment

The guy for Texas is Tom Reed and he has the best supplies for fans etc. He is also really reasonable. I don't have his contact info, but maybe someone else will read this that does.

Comment

I know this is probably not what you are meaning but....

Originally posted by eagleclan22
                  Where did Macaw fans come from anyways?

Theyre really pretty.... and I dont know a dang thing about em.. Some one fill me in. (ps.. Im a northern gurl)

LOL from Macaws... you know, parrots
                  Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X