Where to find porky hair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find porky hair

Wheres a good place to buy porky hair from if your only making 1 or 2 roaches?

Who has the longest stuff?

Most craft supply houses sell guard hair and you can get it from those places (I.e., Crazy Crow, Noc Bay, etc.). Now as for the 'long hair' LMAO...I guess that depends on what you are calling long. For what I call long you just aint going to get enough to make a good roach by buying just enough hair for a 1-2 roaches. Sorry to tell you but the only way you are going to get long hair is to either luck into it at some powwow or to buy a pound or two of hair. Just to give you an idea...out of a pound of average guard hair you will get less than one ounce of hair longer than 8". The problem is guard hair is sold bulk by weight so you get what you get. I do not know of any place the sells sorted hair anymore.

Sorry
    PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

Mom and I order all of ours from www.greyowl.com they will send you a catalog if you request it. You can get just about anything you want. They are very reasonable in price and very quick in shipping your supplies...I will see what other catalogs we have and let you know if there are any other resources...best of luck to you...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X