Choker instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choker instructions

Can someone point me in the right direction to find choker instructions online. every search I tried is just coming up pointing to books I wanted to start making a few chokers this weekend that I could put up for sale.

Originally posted by Cherokee1971
    Can someone point me in the right direction to find choker instructions online. every search I tried is just coming up pointing to books I wanted to start making a few chokers this weekend that I could put up for sale.
    Thier are instructions @ Nocbay.com, click on (the learning circle).

Comment

WWW.NOCBAY.COM "LEARNING CIRCLE" WOW SOME ELSE SAID IT TOO:))

Comment

you could also try www.nativetech.org I think she might have instructions there.. or find the user Selina in the members section and click on her profile, I believe there is a link to her page and I am pretty sure she has instructions on her website.
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

I don't know really about recommending this site really, but it has the basic instructions on it and from those you can go anywhere with how you want yours to look.
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Jammer
            Dog Advice...
            by Jammer
            I've just recently adopted a full blooded german shepherd dog from and adoption agency. She is aca registered and so fourth and has been microchipped since a pup. Shes 1 yr old and seems to be well tempered at home and around people although she is a little shy and timid around new people for a about...
            09-25-2004, 03:52 AM
          • sltate
            Midlateral Tear
            by sltate
            Last night my daughter, Tia, was playing basketball and went down fighting for the ball...and she tore her mid something or another tendon in her knee? I rushed her to the hospital since we were in Hobart, which is out in the sticks in western/southwestern Oklahoma, we went to Lawton. They x-rayed for...
            11-29-2006, 11:28 AM
          • superdj126
            Rosebuds and Hanging Baskets
            by superdj126
            A teenage granddaughter comes downstairs for her date with a very sheer blouse on and no bra. Her grandmother just pitched a fit, telling her not to dare go out like that!
            The teenager tells her "Loosen up Grams. These are modern times. You gotta let your rose buds show!" and out she
            07-21-2004, 09:03 PM
          • redbear
            Missing Mouse
            by redbear
            :Cry

I don't know how many of you out there knew "mouse" but this is just a little note saying how much I miss her. She will never be forgotten. I still catch myself looking for her booth with "Suni" (which was her red-tailed hawk) every pow wow or festival I go to....
            08-26-2003, 03:05 PM
          • Canada#1
            For Those Cat People
            by Canada#1
            For those who have cats, I have a question.

My cat is a recent adoption, her name is Brandie. 8 years old, dsh, good over all health. Took her in for a check up today, she is going well, and doesn't seem to be sick.

My question is this: She has not eaten since I got her...
            10-01-2008, 07:27 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X