Choker instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choker instructions

Can someone point me in the right direction to find choker instructions online. every search I tried is just coming up pointing to books I wanted to start making a few chokers this weekend that I could put up for sale.

Originally posted by Cherokee1971
    Can someone point me in the right direction to find choker instructions online. every search I tried is just coming up pointing to books I wanted to start making a few chokers this weekend that I could put up for sale.
    Thier are instructions @ Nocbay.com, click on (the learning circle).

Comment

WWW.NOCBAY.COM "LEARNING CIRCLE" WOW SOME ELSE SAID IT TOO:))

Comment

you could also try www.nativetech.org I think she might have instructions there.. or find the user Selina in the members section and click on her profile, I believe there is a link to her page and I am pretty sure she has instructions on her website.
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

http://ladyhawkesite.tripod.com/ChokerTwo.htm

I don't know really about recommending this site really, but it has the basic instructions on it and from those you can go anywhere with how you want yours to look.
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X