I need Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Help!

I need help finding Color Tape it must be in Canada. Becouse I am trying to make drum sticks and Can't Find this kind of tape?
    Boozhoo People, I got a name for my Drum now It called LynxSoldier alot people like that name here in my Area and other rez around Area.

Go to your local electrical supply company. The 3M "Scotch" brand of color code electrical tape comes in about 8 different colors.

Comment

try an office supply store too.. like office max or office depot. I think they do have the colored electrical tape there..
      Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

I get mine from the local flea market. There are always several full time vendors that sell tools and they usually have colored electrical tape.
        PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

You never know when you'll find the electrical tape. My ex was a drummer so I'd keep my eyes out for good deals to keep him stocked up for drum sticks. I went out to Goodwill second hand store and found all different colors. Light blue, orange, yellow, black, white, red, colbolt blue on these huge rolls. Not the usual small ones. Only happened once. Other wise...in office supply or auto section at your local stores. Try a "Search" on the web for electrical tape. Worth a shot.

Comment

Re: I need Help!

Hey Thanks guys I'll look at some of the store's you give me!:p
            Boozhoo People, I got a name for my Drum now It called LynxSoldier alot people like that name here in my Area and other rez around Area.

Comment

Scotch 35 color coding tape is available tons of places. Allied, DigiKey, McMaster-Carr, Newark all have it. We use this stuff in the lab and pay $4-6 for a big roll.

Tapemonster.com has colored stuff for for under a dollar a roll and they have glow-in-the-dark tape too. I don't not about the quality tho'.

Comment

We have found some Wal-mart and automotive stores

Comment

wAL-mART IS sH*t
                  blah blah blah....

Comment

Hardware stores and even our local dollar store has colored tape.
                    ...it is what it is...

Comment

Try craft stores they have a wide variety of colored tape.
                      If you feel like you are under control your jus not going fast enough!

Comment

RE: I need Help!

Ok Thanks to all the people who me out of finding Color tape Thanks You... and see you people later!:)

Comment

I think I know what kind of tape you're looking for and it's not colored electrical tape. It's colored "HOCKEY" tape. Hockey tape is a sort of fabric tape, like the kind they use for medical purposes. It goes on the blades of hockey sticks.

There is a new kind of colored tape they have for the hockey stick handle. But it's not the same as electrical tape, it's thicker.

Otherwise, you can get the hockey tape in a lot of different colors at "Play It Again Sports" But that sort of depends on where you live. You need to live in a hockey region. Good luck in you live in California!

And Wal-mart in Canada DOES have hockey tape!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X