yellow buckskin recipe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mousequeen19
    Cleaning White Buckskin
    by mousequeen19
    Hello everyone!

I have a beautiful white buckskin jacket that has absorbed some red dye on the collar. I've been researching how to clean buckskin, first trying a pumice stone which worked a little, but not enough. Then I tried spot cleaning a portion of it with a cold, damp cloth and...
    04-06-2015, 08:34 PM
    Weatherproofing
    by Guest
    Just wondering what others like using to waterproof their buckskins.

I am wanting to do so, but like more natural methods
    06-28-2008, 01:08 PM
  • webscouter
    Knife sheath
    by webscouter
    Here are some questions for your fine folks. I was just gifted a beautiful knife, deer antler handle with eagle head carved in the end, most symetrical hand knapped blade you have ever seen.

I am trying to make a sheath for it and am having problems with forming the rawhide inside sheath....
    10-29-2002, 01:57 AM
  • powwowbum49
    Hard sole mocs tutorial
    by powwowbum49
    Well, I guess I ought to start this tutorial since I said I would. Folks this is not going to be put up on the board really fast cause I have tons of other projects going at the same time, but I will try not to drag it out forever.

I am going to do this as a general plains style hard...
    08-24-2003, 04:42 AM
  • spiritfawn
    What is the best paint to use on leather?
    by spiritfawn
    I saw some where that you can use acrylic paint on leather as long as you dilute it with acrylic paint thinner, but also saw that when going into different areas there are different mediums of acrylic paint thinner. What would be best.
    I am painting a design on a friends leather skirt. I know...
    08-29-2004, 03:16 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X