star blankets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• star blankets

does anyone have a teaching for the star blanket my mother wants to make one,also she would like to know more about the story behind it, .
    splitz

joannes fabrics has quite a few books on how to do one. I got mine from there..but no time to try it out yet...just have the pieces cut at the moment...but quilting is new to me anyhow.
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

GOOD LUCK! I'M STILL TRYING TO LEARN.
      JUST BE PATIENT AND TAKE YOUR TIME. HOPE EVERYTHING TURN OUT GOOD FOR YOU.

Comment

I KNOW I ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY TO MAKE ONE TOO. BUT I HEARD IT'S KINDA HARD.....SOOooo!! I'M WORRIED NOW.. .lol!!. SO SPLITZ LET US KNOW HOW IT TURNS OUT AND LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES.:)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sir_snagalot
          Dream catcher & geometry/ math
          by sir_snagalot
          Anyone out there know where i can find a good lesson plan that integrates making a dream catcher and geometrical ideas within it. Such as if i start with a first row of 10 loops the next row will also have 10 loops etc. etc. I need something to back me up for a class...

I know how to...
          07-06-2006, 09:51 PM
        • nt_inuk
          Has this happend to you?
          by nt_inuk
          have you ever set out to make one thing and before you know it ... your making something totally different?

sooo, i lost my way on my hunt for a traditional pattern for a buckskin dress.

BUT!

i still learned something, one night as i was putter'n about my...
          10-28-2004, 01:37 PM
        • spottedeagle
          Rosette
          by spottedeagle
          Can some one help me out with either learning how to make a rosette or direct me to someone I can buy one from. I have a design, just don't know how to do it. I'm looking for a 4" rosette for the center of the bustle I'm about to start making.

Thanks...
          06-06-2003, 04:02 PM
        • red n black cutie
          Cradle board
          by red n black cutie
          Hey does n e one know how to make a cradle board?
          08-18-2004, 12:56 AM
        • Majii
          Which is better
          by Majii
          I am making outfits for my sons. would it be better to use ribbon or yarn fringe? Plus, how long should it be?
          07-09-2003, 02:14 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X