tanning buffalo for a teepee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• CJTurtle
    Anyone have this problem?
    by CJTurtle
    I always seem to never have time for my stuff always working on other peoples things LOL. I have about five different things going and someone comes in and ask for small things and end up putting mine down again. Do you all have this problem? :dontknow:
    08-10-2004, 04:49 PM
  • traddancer553
    Aging Bone Hairpipes
    by traddancer553
    I have some artificial bone hairpipe I'm trying to age. I've sanded off the outer coat and have used tea but I can't seem to get it any darker. Does anyone know another way?
    11-04-2007, 08:01 PM
  • ThePaleFaceRiderCNO
    Uses for fur animal faces???
    by ThePaleFaceRiderCNO
    Halito and good day yall!

So I went down to Alaska Fur Exchange yesterday and picked up a $5 bag of assorted fur scraps to have around for projects. I scored some nice thin strips of various furs that will be wonderful for my handmade blowgun darts, a nice piece of moose fur and some...
    01-12-2016, 05:40 PM
  • little wolf
    osteoarthritis
    by little wolf
    I've been diagnosed with osteoarthritis.. I'm in pain 85% of the time, sometime severe and other times just enough to aggravate the heck out me. I've tried all kinds of meds from vioxx to muscle relaxers to lortabs.. I was wondering if anyone has this or knows of anyone that does. If so, are there any...
    07-24-2004, 01:10 PM
  • dancinfancy
    Leggin question???
    by dancinfancy
    I have been making outfits for years, but for some dumb reason I can never get the leggins right, there always to tight on the top. So I end up redoing them a couple of times. Anyone have any advice on how to help me fix this problem? I'm going to finally get around to beading a pair of leggins and...
    03-19-2007, 04:59 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X