No announcement yet.

Wigwams & Longhouses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Ndnsoldierboy
    Biggest diva in the NFL
    by Ndnsoldierboy
    Todays football players are really starting too act like its all about them, not showing up for practice, holding out on contract signings, faking injuries, carrying guns, getting arrested for drugs, getting arrested in strip clubs for stupid behavior, etc, etc....

Who is the...
    09-01-2009, 02:44 PM
  • *Mystic*
    Bipolar Disorder
    by *Mystic*
    For the past 7 years, I have been Bipolar. I was first diagnosed with the disorder back in 1998 after the death of my grandma(MomMom).

Mostly everyday I can either have a Manic Episode or a Depressive Episode. Here are some of the symptoms that I have:

MANIC EPISODE...
    Manic Episode
    0%
    Depressive Episode
    0%
    Both
    0%
    11-17-2005, 05:55 PM
  • ok24stacey
    Scary...check this out!!
    by ok24stacey
    I got this in an email today. Thought I'd post it for everyone to read over (even though it only talks about Oklahoma.) I know one powwow that has made banners to hang up this weekend telling sex offenders to register before being on the grounds. Then they will be given an orange sticker to wear on...
    07-08-2010, 05:44 PM
  • Blackbear
    John Mohawk and the Power to Make Peace
    by Blackbear
    This Message Is Reprinted Under The FAIR USE
    Doctrine Of International Copyright Law:
    _http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html_
    (http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html)
    12-22-2006, 07:28 AM
  • OneidaDreamer
    Who: Bill O’Reilly - Spinning a web of no spin.
    by OneidaDreamer
    The reason I'm posting this article is this: Bill OI'Reilly is a very public persona. I myself don't agree with a word of of Bill's. I think he's quite a powerful buffoon though. I feel he is racist in the utmost. I believe beyond a shadow of a doubt that he has and or will when it suits him.
    05-02-2007, 10:38 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X