I still have a Tipi for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still have a Tipi for sale

I still want to sell my 25' blackfoot tipi made by Bluestar of Missoula Montana. check out my original post here in "tipis" dated 6-21-07 and 11-17-07. Contact me here at Powwow and they will alert me to your interest.

white coytote

I would love to know how much you are asking for your Tipi. Thank you you can PM me with the info. Cantelake

Comment

Tipi for sale

Can you ell us how much the tipi is selling for? We live in France and are keen to have a tipi in our large garden so our healing and retreat visitors can sleep in it.

Obviously there would be additional costs for transports

Simon Arrowman

Comment

Your Teepee

Originally posted by whitecoyote View Post
        I still want to sell my 25' blackfoot tipi made by Bluestar of Missoula Montana. check out my original post here in "tipis" dated 6-21-07 and 11-17-07. Contact me here at Powwow and they will alert me to your interest.

white coytote
        My ears are standing up, and I want to howl,...
        My daughter needs a tipi to call her own.
        What is your barter?

Washta C.
        Last edited by Washta Chapawee; 03-03-2009, 08:35 PM. Reason: spelling error

Comment

Originally posted by Washta Chapawee View Post
          My ears are standing up, and I want to howl,...
          My daughter needs a tipi to call her own.
          What is your barter?

Washta C.
          haha what does that mean?
          The only time its too late to start dancing is when you're dead.

Comment

Barter/Trade

Originally posted by superndngyrl View Post
            haha what does that mean?
            Barter: exchange of-(in my case)- goods, (not services) without the use of money. For instance; "it-(tipi, for example)-will be paid for by a mixture of barter and cash."

A mixture of curiosity and necessity formed the original question,
            which I hoped to engender a response from the "seller"?
            I, too, wondered IF White Coyote still had a tipi for sale,...
            jury is still out on that one.

{You must be a dancer/artist. Stay Beautiful, because with the dance, you help people to think beautiful as well.}

Washta/out .

Comment

I still have a tipi for sale washta chapawee

You are misinformed. My 25 ft blackfoot tipi is still for sale as of June 3rd, 2009. the price is $1500.00 but you ask if I am willing to barter. Do you have a heavy duty mobility electric scooter you'd like to trade?

The tipi is unpainted, has liners, no poles, long cheyenne flaps, a heavy duty canvas floor, painted pins and original bag. It was used only one summer. I am located in So. Cal. and we'd have to work out the delivery.

Comment

The tipi is still for sale

As of May 15, 2010 the Tipi is still for sale.

Comment

As of July 29th, 2011 the Blue Star Blackfoot Tipi is still for sale but I got to let you know, as the years go by, I am becoming less willing to sell it. It is as an old friend.
                  White Coyote

Comment

25ft Blackfoot Tipi is still for sale as of July 2012

Just to keep the curious informed, my 25ft Blackfoot Tipi made by Blue Star Tipi's of Missoula Montana, is still for sale and still priced at $1500.00
                    I took it out in the Spring and found two mouse holes had been chewed into it at the base. I will have to patch them before I will sell it but all are welcome to inquire. I am beginning to have an itch to buy some poles and set it up in the yard this summer.
                    White Coyote

Comment

The Tipi is still for sale

My 25 ft blue star tipi is still for sale as of September 2013

Comment

post a pic?
                        sigpic This is how I dance when your standing next to me...

"Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the Dogs of War..."

Comment

How much pls send pic mgavotti[MENTION=40822]yahoo[/MENTION].com

Comment

one would think that after being on the market for over 5 years, perhaps the price could come down.

Comment

You try going out there and buy a tipi like this one for anything less than $4000 and then you can tell me to lower the price. $1500 is a miniscule low price. I'm in no hurry and from time to time it occurs to me that maybe I should keep it. I would appreciate it that while I am trying to sell this, that you and the peanut factory out there keep your opinions to yourself!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X