comanche backrests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cool_cowboy_05
    re-enacting...right or wrong?????
    by cool_cowboy_05
    howdy,

this message is not meant to step on anyones toes, push anyones buttons, or basically p*ss anyone off in any form or fashion. i have always had a "fascination" with ndns ever since i was little. if ya couldn't get it from the name, i am a FULL fledged white boy,...
    10-11-2003, 01:28 AM
  • gubmintcheeze
    racism research
    by gubmintcheeze
    Hey ya'll...I need ur input on 2 projects that both have to do with nDn stereotypes and institutional racism--like mascots & using Native images/names/symbols as commodoties or to sell stuff.
    The first is for a race & ethnic relations class and it's just a comparison of views regarding...
    04-22-2005, 04:02 AM
  • shorty
    NettLake MN?
    by shorty
    dont suppose anyone could tell me when the NettLake BoiseForte minnesota powwow is? i went last year i know it has to be coming up but i cant find any info on it so if anyone knows give me a hollar!!
    thanx :Thumbs
    05-18-2004, 10:46 PM
  • ndngirl73
    hey ladies
    by ndngirl73
    does anyone know where i can order an embossed leather belt. i want the wide belt and then i want to have flowers embossed onto it for my daughter--i have looked everywhere and cant find them..any suggestions??
    thanks
    03-22-2005, 11:42 AM
  • ~pathwalker~
    Info Please...
    by ~pathwalker~
    I didn't know where to pick up a list of this years powwows in VA. since the place I used to get it from closed. does anyone know where I can find one or have any info of the up and coming events in VA?
    05-24-2005, 06:05 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X