how to store peltex interfacing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to store peltex interfacing?

Hello i have to ask i am moving and i need to know what to do? i have native crafts that i need to pack, but my main concern is i have peltex and canvas to make leggings i don't want them to ruin. So how would i store them or pack them when i go to move? I guess i will just put them in a box together. i just don't want the peltex to lose its shape during the move. its seems to be a weird question but just curious?

Just fold it up and stick it in a Wal-mart bag.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I agree with JD, should not be a big deal ,its not breakable.. Juss keep it dry..
      I got a fevah! And the only cure is more cowbell!!!

Comment

You can roll your interfacing, then put a rubberband around it. THEN stick it in a WalMart bag.

For some reason the thick interfacing tends to "remember" where it's been folded, even if you iron it flat. So even when you buy it off the bolt, you should have the clerk roll it for you.
        ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
          You can roll your interfacing, then put a rubberband around it. THEN stick it in a WalMart bag.

For some reason the thick interfacing tends to "remember" where it's been folded, even if you iron it flat. So even when you buy it off the bolt, you should have the clerk roll it for you.
          ok well thanks. i kinda thought it was a silly question, but it didn't hurt to ask. It is rolled up in a fabric store bag. I just thought the shape could get ruined, but not thinking of ironing back lol. i think i will put it in a box with the canvas and other things that i have. thank u .

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.