16' Painted Tipi for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16' Painted Tipi for Sale

A friend of mine is selling his custom-painted Nomadics tipi on eBay. He didn't know of any other online venue for selling it so I'm posting it here for him. One cool thing with eBay is the buyer has 6 months in which to pay for the tipi...and it's interest free.

Full details at link:

Plains Style 16 Feet Diameter Tipi Hand Painted Free Shipping | eBay
    Attached Files

This "ad" has been approved by the big guy.
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

Tipi Auction Ends Today in 3 Hours @ pm PST

I meant it ends at 7 pm Pacific Standard time,
      8 pm Mountain
      9 pm Central
      10 pm Eastern
      Last edited by Yonaltsequeneda; 05-01-2013, 08:03 PM. Reason: correcting typos!

Comment

Tipi is Still for Sale, price reduced a lot

Well the auction for the tipi ended but whomever purchased it backed out of the deal. And my buddy has some sort of disagreement with eBay so he's not going to relist it with them (what the details are I've no idea -- ignorance IS bliss!).

He's going to post the tipi locally on Craigs List, but wanted to know if I let folks know about it on this forum. I replied "Yes -- but how much??" He said $1,000 plus shipping. The link to the tipi details at the top of this thread still works, it's got all the details.

Comment

This Teepee Has Been Sold.

My apologies for neglecting to delete this post.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WocusWoman
            It's -44'F here, and the mercury is still dropping!
            by WocusWoman
            Current Conditions
            Updated: 7:53 PM AKST on January 11, 2005
            Observed at Fairbanks, Alaska (History)
            Elevation: 433 ft / 132 m
            -44 °F / -42 °C
            Freezing Fog
            Wind: Calm
            Pressure: 30.52 in / 1033 hPa
            Visibility: 0.2 miles / 0.4 kilometers...
            01-12-2005, 01:40 AM
          • edward from egwa
            tipi trailer
            by edward from egwa
            i know a guy in Georgia through boy scouts who has a tipi trailer for sale. It was made to hold 2 tipis but he had to make a bigger one when the scout group got 2 more that is the only reason it is for sale. it holds the poles for 2 18 foot tipis verry well and all the canvas, accesories and any other...
            05-14-2007, 11:25 AM
          • Polly Powwow
            Anyone know where to buy these??? ASAP
            by Polly Powwow
            My son is going to start Straight dancing this weekend. We have made him an awesome outfit, all we need is the finger woven garters and belt. Anyone know where we can purchase some. The colors are forest green,lime green, red, orange, yellow, med blue.
            07-12-2004, 01:42 PM
          • Ndnsoldierboy
            Biggest diva in the NFL
            by Ndnsoldierboy
            Todays football players are really starting too act like its all about them, not showing up for practice, holding out on contract signings, faking injuries, carrying guns, getting arrested for drugs, getting arrested in strip clubs for stupid behavior, etc, etc....

Who is the...
            09-01-2009, 02:44 PM
          • thomas34461
            Custom Tipi Trailer For Sale
            by thomas34461
            I have this Tipi Trailer For Sale. It holds 30' foot lodge poles and has several wooden boxes for storage. The trailer is over 35' feet long and has its own braking system. Very easy to pull.

06-25-2005, 12:34 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X