Any canvas suppliers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Mariposa
    Backing bead work?
    by Mariposa
    Its me again, folks! just need a few ideas....I'm almost done with this belt, and its gonna be about 30 inches...yeah, I was once a size 23 in waist....(about 20 years ago) now I need help on what to do next as far as mounting it to make it into a belt..I originally thought of backing it with some...
    03-16-2002, 09:49 AM
  • tennessean
    Salvadge a rosette on bad foundation
    by tennessean
    Hey everyone. I tried beading a rosette for the first time and ended up using a pretty limp foundation material. I intended to use pellon, but accidentally bought the lighter version and tried to use it anyway.

I trimmed the material down when I finished and glued it onto a leather disc....
    08-19-2014, 11:47 PM
  • dancingwater
    Beading on shelf lining vinyl
    by dancingwater
    I'm starting on my leggings and hairties for my jingle outfit. I'm using the lap pads (crib liners) for the leggings, but someone here suggested using vinyl placemats for beadwork, and I went out looking for some, but the closest thing I found was at Kmart, its by Martha Stewart, called Heavy Duty...
    01-04-2003, 09:18 PM
  • kay-yah
    Mens Leggins
    by kay-yah
    I have a set of Seneca leggins made out of green velvet, this is a winter material and is to **** hot to where here in Oklahoma Summers. I need ideas of what to make my leggins out of, I am going to start dancing souther straight and I don't know what leggins I should use for the design. Any help would...
    07-25-2005, 03:18 AM
  • jen_lee34
    Beaded Hair Barrette
    by jen_lee34
    Hi,
    I am new to PowWows.com. I am an amature beader. I love making earrings. My daughter is a fancy shawl dancer. I have made her earrings. But now I want to make the hair barrette for the back of her head. And would like to know if anyone could tell me how to get started. Do I bead each bead...
    04-12-2006, 05:53 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X