No announcement yet.

Best beading thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trying to get [MENTION=16342]Migiziwomen[/MENTION] a trophy!

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
      trying to get [MENTION=16342]Migiziwomen[/MENTION] a trophy!
      [MENTION=14319]Ta'neeszahnii Techno[/MENTION] [MENTION=16342]Migiziwomen[/MENTION] For what?

Comment

Originally posted by muskrat_skull View Post
        [MENTION=14319]Ta'neeszahnii Techno[/MENTION] [MENTION=16342]Migiziwomen[/MENTION] For what?
        cause i am so smexy! lmao!
        A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

We had something like that here in Georgia, but the yankee who could count the teeth died mysteriously. Here's last year's winner (some say she cheated):

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Cherokee1971
            Sinew?????
            by Cherokee1971
            as you know I am just learning how to use a beading loom well for the bracelet I made I just used regular sewing thread. I heard that you can use sinew is this right????? please let me know...
            07-11-2003, 09:08 AM
          • APRILCHOCTAW
            Why do we wax the thread when beading?
            by APRILCHOCTAW
            I am new to the world of beadaing and I was wondeing what we need to wax the thread for? Whata does it do, hold the beads better or something?

Thanks

April
            01-12-2007, 01:57 PM
          • Mariposa
            Adding new thread when doing peyote/brick beading
            by Mariposa
            Okay, I self taught my self how to bead..(patting myself on the head) but when I run out of thread, I have no idea how to re-thread.....hmmmm any good suggestions out there?
            01-22-2002, 01:59 PM
          • pgowder
            Peyote Techniques
            by pgowder
            I'm curious as to how others start and end thier peyote or gourd stich, begin new threads, fix broken beads, and what types of materials they are using.

For example, I just started using invisible thread to bead with and it is working great.
            02-27-2000, 07:43 PM
          • Mezzobean
            Questions about using beeswax
            by Mezzobean
            I've assumed that one threads a needle then runs the needle and length of thread through the beeswax, but is that all there is to it?

Also, I've read that one should coat nymo with beeswax as well as cotton thread. Is that what you experienced beaders do?

Thanks for your...
            06-22-2005, 09:22 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X