Cloth Moccasins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cwalla5
    Cloth Moc's
    by cwalla5

Hello to all,

I have been surfin' these boards for a while but never posted.

I'm working on 2 fancy shawl outfits for my girls, ages7 and 4. I pretty much have the skirt, top, yoke, shawl and leggings figured out the only thing is I have no idea...
    04-23-2002, 11:48 AM
  • khalua
    seed beading question
    by khalua
    I want to bead 2 sets of drops and harness's for my boys outfits but not sure how wide i should measure for these items... thus how many beads across and how many rows etc..

So i guess my questions would be how do i measure?
    is there a standard measurement in width?
    once...
    07-25-2008, 01:17 AM
  • wyo_rose
    Cloth Diapers
    by wyo_rose
    My baby grandson needs to start using cloth diapers due to some wicked heat/diaper rash.

They don't sell them in any stores locally, so I'm ordering online. They're all so different nowadays from when my kids were wearing them.

Anybody have good results with the all-in-one...
    07-01-2010, 11:05 AM
  • azshinob
    mocassins
    by azshinob
    Anybody got any ideas on how to make some ojibwa mocassins that have a firm sole? My mocs are soft sole & i would like to make them firmer soled.Thank you,to all who answer.
    05-23-2005, 06:35 PM
  • Mato Winyan
    Sewing tips and helps
    by Mato Winyan
    There was a contest ran by Simplicity wanting to know your tips for sewing..... here are the winners. Most all of these can be adapted to native dance clothing. Please feel free to post your own tips! Maybe we all will perfect our style! ;)

Moving Darts for a Better Fit
    07-02-2004, 04:16 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X