How to Bead Weave in the Bias

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 28 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• FluteMaker
    glass beads / cotton thread
    by FluteMaker
    i went in to pick up some bees wax today and the woman at the store spent a good 10 minutes trying to sell me a spool of this 'fireline' ( i think it was called), she swore how much better than regular beading thread it was, how much stronger than regular beading thread and how this stuff just absolutely...
    04-09-2008, 05:55 PM
  • pgowder
    Peyote Techniques
    by pgowder
    I'm curious as to how others start and end thier peyote or gourd stich, begin new threads, fix broken beads, and what types of materials they are using.

For example, I just started using invisible thread to bead with and it is working great.
    02-27-2000, 08:43 PM
  • LummiGirl
    Hello Fellow Beaders
    by LummiGirl
    :)

Hello all. I know this isn't the proper forum to be using to make my first introductions, but since I will be reading posts here primarily, I wanted to say my greetings here.

I have been beading for almost a year and a half now, and I love it. I do all sorts of...
    05-30-2003, 11:52 PM
  • Mariposa
    I Broke A Thread On My Loom While Beading
    by Mariposa
    Hello friends! please help me here!:wall: i COULD JUST KICK MYSELF TOO! I made a mistake on my beaded belt and I needed to take the beads out, so i cut it, and accidently I got one of the warp threads (I think thats what you call it). I have beaded 15 inches of this "to be" 30" belt,...
    02-21-2002, 10:37 AM
  • WaxeNuZhinga
    Sidestitch tension blues
    by WaxeNuZhinga
    Well, I tried my first piece of side stitch this weekend and it turned out OK but I had lots of trouble trying to keep tension on the work without distorting the shape. Does anyone have any tricks on keeping good tension on the threads?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated....
    12-24-2001, 08:49 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X