Natives On The Sopranos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natives On The Sopranos

DID anyone see this Sundays (sept 29) SOPRANOS episode?!

They had Larry Sellars on as college professor and he was the head of a group protesting "Columbus Day" in front of the Columbus Statue... (They made a few 'comments' about Iron Eyes Cody on there...) They (the natives) had a few interactions with some of the regulars on the show...

It was kind of a "silly-ish" episode, but one of my good friends was on there as an extra w/a speaking part! :Thumbs :Thumbs to Gil! :)

If you want to catch it (for a good laugh if no other reason) again- it will be on Monday night 9-10PM (ct) and Tuesday 12-1AM (ct)
    *~*Neener-Neener*~*
    ++++++++++++*++++++++++++

"Yeah Sure... It's All Fun And Games Until They Open Your Trunk..." Quote From My Fave Bumper Sticker On My Car

Yes! I'm watching it now! Oh my goodness! Did you get that chief of the Mohunk Tribe!!!! What was funny was how he still ended up playing the Sopranos because he got no mixedblood love from Larry Sellars! Dang. I had to laugh!

Comment

lol i was crakin up too... even tho i really like tha show (and watch it every week), it was kinda funny to see them (the sopranos) get 'burned' cos it rarely happens! haha!
      *~*Neener-Neener*~*

"Yeah Sure... It's All Fun And Games Until They Open Your Trunk..." Quote From My Fave Bumper Sticker On My Car

Comment

And the dumb looks on their faces when they actually learned something about their beloved Columbus. They didn't even have to say, "Ya sh*** me!" The look on Sil's face was classic!

oh and how about Ruben "The Cuban"! Putting it down too!

Comment

ruben was hilarious tho! at least he was tellin it like it was! lol

i did not find out that my friend was going to be an extra til the other day! was all psyched when i found out!!
          *~*Neener-Neener*~*

Comment

dang i missed it...my chat life iz interfering with my t.v time...*not even..*
            thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X