Skinwalkers....What ya think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can anyone say, Made for TV Special?

This movie should have been on Lifetime, that was about the quality of it. There was no mystery, it was obvious there was something going on with the doctor the whole time. The characters were flat, the story line was flat, overall, a big :TD: !

And I love Adam Beach! I think he is a great actor but this movie made him look like an idiot. I have to agree though, I said the same thing during the movie that powwowchic said, he needs the long hair back. It does make me want to watch Smoke Signals again. :D

Comment

Re: Emma Leaphorn's illness

They can't show Emma getting better. She dies. They did need to shoe Jim Chee in his first healer role though. The books are great but sorry to say Emma dies from cancer.

The movie was pretty good though.

The Dark wind movie done several years ago was poorly edited. They show a fight between two guys and the fuzzy sound boom keeps getting in the picture.

Comment

If memory serves me right, Emma survives the surgery for the Brain Tumor, and winds up dying from Staph Infection. My Aunt made it through Pnuemonia, then poof, she's gone from Staph too!
        Your Heart Shows by how Your Words and Actions Affect Others.

Nah I ain't NO WANNABE! I don't gotta wannabe when people wannabe like me!

Comment

Maybe I'm just bad with mysteries, but I didn't know whodunnit till the end. I never figured it out. I thought it was pretty good.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Nezbah
            1 U have to C...... TRANSFORMERS!!
            by Nezbah
            Doooooots, if you haven't seen this movie yet....... IT ROCKED!!

My son sat at the tip of his seat (which I never seen him do) through the whole movie. He laughed so hard, it was crazeee. I definitely take the kids to see this movie. Having been a Transformer fan back in the 80's playing...
            07-04-2007, 01:06 AM
          • Indigenous97
            New Movies......Reviews please!!!!!
            by Indigenous97
            :D Did you just come back from the movies????? What did you think??????? Let's us know...........movies cost alot these days so I gotta be picky............whata ya got??????

Everyone is talkin about "The Passion" anyone see it yet?

That new movie with Johny...
            02-25-2004, 08:26 PM
          • NDNQt
            Wedding Rings - Turquoise???
            by NDNQt
            I was thinking about gold and turquoise wedding rings - I know it is my decision but what does everyone else think about them? Does anyone have one? I was thinking of the pros and cons - plus, do you have any websites that I can look at??
            05-24-2005, 01:28 PM
          • badmaninc
            New Movie
            by badmaninc
            Hey did you dudes hear that Johnny Depp is going to be playing Tonto in a remake of the Lone Ranger. I heard about it watching TV the other night. I don't know what to think about this one though. I like Johnny Depp but not sure I have ever been a fan of Tonto.
            09-26-2008, 03:56 PM
          • Indigenous97
            Anybody see - Dreamkeepers Or Wisdom keepers????
            by Indigenous97
            Hey anybody catch the little mini series "Dreamkeepers or was it Wisdom keepers"????? I can't find out the info on the web!??? I don't have to much time to mess around with the web today anyway, I just want to do my time and GO HOME!!!!! :)

I missed a little bit of the beginning...
            01-02-2004, 02:44 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X