X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tigger
    Pow Wow Committee
    • Jul 2000

Tiha- Llano, texas, and others (just don't know where)

Comment

• Beth
      Beth
      • Feb 2000

Not sure how FIHA got in here. It is in
      Ft.Pierce, Florida. You asked for number not any other criteria so they have about the same as AICA but.....................

Comment

• comanchegyrl
        Pow Wow Visitor
        • Mar 2000

I personally don't like when non-indians dance or anything like that at powwows or try to be indian. I think it is rude and disgraceful to all natives. I don't have anything against them its just the way I feel.

Comment

• T Dave
          Unapologetic American
          • Aug 2000

Lngfthr,

I'm curious, what are you up to?

T Dave
          Build a man a fire and you warm him for a night. Set a man on fire and you warm him for the rest of his life.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Highwolf89
            NYC Where are the powwows
            by Highwolf89
            NYC where are all the powwows at?? i have been here for two years and only know about the one in brooklyn. We need some more powwows in NYC. I think one in central park would be great or Prospect Park.. How about it? Missing California right now lots of powwows there.
            10-21-2012, 09:32 PM
          • beerad
            Eastern Powwows or Gatherings
            by beerad
            I have a question that I haven't been able to get a good answer for in person. I have seen a number of "powwows" that have been referred to as Eastern "powwows" or "gatherings". Where did these originate?

I have noticed that even though they...
            05-31-2009, 11:26 AM
          • lovlie1
            Powwows in the South East?
            by lovlie1
            I wanted to hear from some other folks that live down here in the SE region on what they think about powwows down here. I live in Atlanta, so I am limited to powwows within driving distances(6-7hrs). I just recently thought about this becuase of this last powwow I attended and the problems that they...
            11-09-2004, 10:40 AM
          • midnite2
            Get this one?
            by midnite2
            I been travelling around pow wows in Southern United States. Man its been tough going! I dont wanna sound judgemental or critical but alot of these pow wows make you pay to dance, dont help with gas or food let alone water for dancers N singers. About a week ago at one pow wow (East Bend-NC)allowed...
            08-14-2007, 04:51 PM
          • Josiah
            Powwow Talk
            by Josiah
            I have been reading the forums on this website that have mentioned differences in Powwows depending on the part of the of the country and tribe that is hosting
            Anyway I have a curiosity about this...
            I have been to Powwows mostly in Oklahoma and New Mexico mostly they are similiar....
            12-08-2005, 12:17 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X