Miss Indian World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

Dad & brother & need someone to speak to.
    by Guest
    I need someone to help me with various things. I hope someone knows what positive thinking is,because I need it. I can't figure out how to say this. Dad died last year in February & brother is in prison. I've been going to church & try to help myself.Plus I don't get spoken to on here or anywhere....
    05-23-2013, 08:56 AM
  • DaCotau
    Residential schools and "adopting out" of Indian children...
    by DaCotau
    Does anyone have a direct connection to the issue of the residential/mission school experience and/or the adopting out of Indian children to non-Indians? If so please respond and tell your story. This is a very painful topic for many of us but it is important that we share with one another to heal and...
    11-05-2006, 05:02 PM
  • RestlessN8iv
    O.o
    by RestlessN8iv
    As many of you probably know, I am a student in his second year of college. One of my credit requirements is a history course where from day one, we began discussing pre-Columbian America.

There, I got a good earful of such historic gyms as:

-Just as the settlers...
    02-08-2013, 10:42 PM
  • veritasxl
    Well I Look Indian....i Could Do It......
    by veritasxl
    Hey you guys, yesterday I was sooo upset and couldn't say a word cause I was in my company uniform on one of our planes.

This Philipino girl who lives here in Burque sat next to me on my flight home, we got to talking about how fast Burque is growing. I mentioned a major movie co. is building...
    12-14-2006, 11:28 AM
  • NorthofAda
    A Question on Elders
    by NorthofAda
    My family didn't embrace our NDN heritage and I learned very little about it growing up. Now that I have children of my own, I am trying to learn for myself and for them. My grandfather was 1/2 Chickasaw, but he passed away 22 years ago. My mother doesn't know the Chickasaw ways and isn't interested...
    02-06-2007, 12:54 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X