help with feathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with feathers

does anyone know where i can get some peacock tail feathers??

keith

TextWhite fox fur & Feather Co. out of Pemberton, Minnasota has the feathers your looking for. There Telephone # is
    1-800-869-3878 it's toll free.

Comment

Keith,---In case you have not tried it,you might search e-bay under "feathers".There was a seller with many peacock feathers...M

Comment

Found this website by accident but it has every kind of peacock feather imaginable for sale, about ten different kinds in different colors. There are even some that look sorta like eagle feathers! Check out www.peacockinformation.com/feathers.htm

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cherokeemom06
          Eagle feathers and such
          by cherokeemom06
          Not sure if this would be the right place to post this or not but I can't think of where else to put it. One of my friends was given a feather that he was told was eagle. However it is black with a white tip instead of white with black tip. Has anyone ever heard of an eagle that would have feathers...
          07-25-2008, 02:26 PM
        • STR8DANCR73
          Looking For Oak Turkey Feathers
          by STR8DANCR73
          IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE i CAN GET OAK TURKEY FEATHERS ( LOOKS LIKE GOLDEN EAGLE FEATHERS )FROM TO MAKE A BUSTLE... PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          06-22-2004, 04:55 PM
        • rodond
          feathers on the top of rattles
          by rodond
          is there a meaning for putting the small feathers on top instead of hoursehair on your rattles
          07-30-2006, 07:40 PM
        • kyflutedancr
          Feather Finder
          by kyflutedancr
          I'm constructing a new bustle and I'm having a really hard time finding any good feathers for it. I havent earned the right to use Eagle or hawk feathers, and all the turkey feathers I can find are only the common barred ones. Does anyone know of anywhere that I can find some good alternatives to the...
          03-21-2007, 08:01 PM
        • Majii
          Finding straight feathers
          by Majii
          I want to make a fan and I would like to know where I could find some decent straight feathers. I've looked everywhere, craftstores, bead suppliers and all I found where these cheap white goose feathers that bend every which way but straight up. I don't even want to talk about the ones that are suppose...
          06-19-2000, 04:04 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X