Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ndn designs & graphics

Hey ndn country!
    Was wondering if anyone could tell me where i can find ndn designs &/or graphics online?
    I'm helping my cousin design her wedding invitations, we're looking for boarders, graphics etc.
    Any info would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks,
    ~Buckskinz
    *BE EASY*

Check out Arthur Medicine Eagle's page at http://arthurmedicineeagle.homestead.com on there is a link to a page loaded with designs for the web. Don't know how well they'll print but it might be worth a shot. It's shadowhawk designs or something like that.

Comment

You can try www.samsilverhawk.com

I'm not sure on his policy for use in your situation, but you can check. He's got some nice graphics.
      I am who I am. No more, no less.

Comment

Here is a good graphic link!

http://members.aol.com/poison64/
        "The poorest person is a person without a family" -Crow Indian proverb.

Comment

THANK YOU~ THANK YOU~ THANK YOU'S!!!!!
          *BE EASY*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• superndngyrl
            Wedding Cake Toppers
            by superndngyrl
            my auntie got married on new years day and we're putting together a reception for her soon. Anyone have any links or ideas on what to put on her cake? we wanna get a native couple or something... if u got links or ideas let me know! thanks.
            01-11-2004, 07:39 PM
          • spottedeagle
            Beading Program
            by spottedeagle
            I know I have posted this program in a few threads, but I know there are a lot of people who would use this program that may not read all the threads or the 4th or 5th page of a thread where I've posted it before.
            This program has grids for loom, brick, peyote, 2 drop peyote, and commanche style...
            03-13-2003, 11:00 PM
          • scorpiostwin11_76
            Where can I find N8V themed x-mas cards?
            by scorpiostwin11_76
            I am looking for N8V themed Christmas cards. I looked on the web, but didn't get much of what I wanted. I was just wondering if anyone out there knows where I can look to order them, or contact someone? Please respond to this thread if you know of any...thanks
            10-14-2005, 03:37 PM
          • KarateMom3
            Ribbon Work????
            by KarateMom3
            My son is just starting to dance. I am making him a Staight Dance Suit for Christmas. I ordered the pattern and material from Gray Owl. The pattern itself is easy to understand. It's the ribbonwork that I'm having trouble with. There are about 6 examples of ribbonwork patterns that can be used,...
            12-04-2002, 05:13 PM
          • oufeehc
            fingerweaving help
            by oufeehc
            hello, i was wondering if anyone had any idea where i could obtain instructions or anything on how to do fingerweaving, the ones that i got on the internet were a little vague and didnt really have quality illustrations. i know that there are books on the subject, but i dont have THAT much need for...
            01-10-2007, 07:34 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X