• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aneen Ki
    Put me on for support too.
    Chi Migwetch, WPD
    Asema Is Sacred
    Traditional Use, Not Misuse
    Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
    OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

Ki: I emailed a person that also had this post over at Indianz, (easier for me than faxing). His name is Rockman and here's his post.

Blockade Update!

First I would like to thank those for continuing to fax their support. Unfortunatley information has come down that some who do not support us are not passing along the faxes. Therefore could you please send faxes to my office, 519-383-6447 and I will make sure they are forwarded to the warriors.

Second The warriors extend a hand of thanks for your thoughts and prayers. This could end up being a long one.

if you wish further information please email [email protected] and I will do my best to answer them.

Miikwhech
      Rockman

Comment

Originally posted by Kakeeya
        Ki: I emailed a person that also had this post over at Indianz, (easier for me than faxing). His name is Rockman and here's his post.

Blockade Update!

First I would like to thank those for continuing to fax their support. Unfortunatley information has come down that some who do not support us are not passing along the faxes. Therefore could you please send faxes to my office, 519-383-6447 and I will make sure they are forwarded to the warriors.

Second The warriors extend a hand of thanks for your thoughts and prayers. This could end up being a long one.

if you wish further information please email [email protected] and I will do my best to answer them.

Miikwhech
        Rockman
        This is a good idea. He has a fax at his office and makes frequent trips to the blockade.

Thanks everyone for your prayers and words of encouragement. It's been uplifting to all those people out there!

We got port-a-potties coming tomorrow! My prayers were answered! Aye! :Crazy

Comment

Every time a community stands up like this for their rights as indian people. It tells all of america's and canada's indigenous people that there are still warriors among us. This should instill pride in all of us and our future generations to carry on the warrior spirit of defending our homes and families from being assaulted. While the whites are not sending in soldiers to kill us, they are trying to put us down by sending corporations who abuse our way of life, steal our resources and try to overwhelm our communities with foriegn ways. These warriors are standing up to say yes to our values and communities and no to our dissolution. I thank the Creator that these warriors are willing. I pray to the Creator to pore out his strength into these warriors and their families to keep on fighting.

Ea ea ea ho!

Comment

Hey Ki:
            Rockman posted pics today of the blockade in case you haven't seen them.

Comment

Kakeeya
              Nice Pictures and I wil be praying for you too and I put out some asema for you and I email rockman for some info.
              Chi Migwetch, WPD
              Asema Is Sacred

Comment

Thanks for the pics - sending you many more wishes of mild nights and sunny days! Go easy on the Timmy's - it's addictive! :Eyepopper

Comment

How are things going there Kiwehnzii?
                  "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Aneen Aamjiwanaang
                    I got the reply back from Rockman and I have to sent him some asema for the Blockade.
                    Chi Miwetch, WPD
                    Asema Is Sacred

Comment

Here's the link for the Indianz message board in case anyone is interested. Rockman has been giving good updates from there.

Comment

Ki - any updates!?

Comment

If anyone wants a copy of my game "Blockade Bingo" Pm me an email addy and I will send it to you!

Comment

Originally posted by Singing Eagle
                            If anyone wants a copy of my game "Blockade Bingo" Pm me an email addy and I will send it to you!
                            Hey buddy. Thanks for the blockade bingo game! Everybody got a good chuckle.

The blockade is taking it's toll on both sides. We're getting tired. They're getting tired of being turned back. There were words of injunction on their side. We don't think that's possible. We are definitely the owners of the road. They'll try anything, but we're willing to go to the slammer if need be. Others said they would take our place.

Can't imagine them putting a kiwehnzii in jail tho'. Never know though. Dam schits will try anything when there's money involved.

Gotta go. Later!

Comment

With **** like this going on it just reminds us we have brothers and sisters out there putting their life on the line to fight for a cause that could use our time and energy. Not fighting to keep some ***** chat gossip room open. Makes me hang my head when I see our folks become asslimated into these bogus causes trying to prove how indian they are. Don't get me wrong, I'm no hater, I will support people standing up for change. Just wish we could get ourselves together and be able to bring about some change that would actually matter. I mean one minute people are going to do this and do that, leave the site because of their beliefs ( not saying right or wrong) then they are begging to be able to stay and have their room back. On top of that you have a princess of this site leading the fight to get her thread back and all standing up and making posts after posts, but never once offering to give up that title because she no longer believed in supporting this site. That is sad. My nickles worth, now go ahead, slay me. Got to fight together for something.
                              Have ichabu.. will travel!

The original TiPi CrEePeR...

Comment

keeping this at the top!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.