No announcement yet.

Need support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blockade down! We will feast the fire tonight April 28. Victory of this issue is ours, our peoples. We haved helped the way that we could and now leave this in the hands of the environment committee and our leaders.

I read on indianz.com that this was fought by 6 people. It began with the ideas of six people on the environment committee. The actual blockade was manned by fifty-one people with the support and encouragement of many grassroots men & women. Two native politicians came and spent a little time with us.

Most of the info on indianz.com was correct with the exception of the numbers and that the blockade continuing for two more weeks.

Miigwetch again to all.

Could someone who is a member of indianz.com post this and my previous post on there? They said that they aren't accepting new members at this time and I am unable to post. thanks

Comment

Awesome news Kiwehnzii. I'm happy for you all.
      "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Aneen
        Thats great news!!!! from Ki and his warriors to stop the company from building the plant near the rez.
        Chi Migwetch, to everyone.
        WPD
        Asema Is Sacred
        Traditional Use, Not Misuse
        Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
        OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiwehnzii
          Blockade down! We will feast the fire tonight April 28. Victory of this issue is ours, our peoples. We haved helped the way that we could and now leave this in the hands of the environment committee and our leaders.

I read on indianz.com that this was fought by 6 people. It began with the ideas of six people on the environment committee. The actual blockade was manned by fifty-one people with the support and encouragement of many grassroots men & women. Two native politicians came and spent a little time with us.

Most of the info on indianz.com was correct with the exception of the numbers and that the blockade continuing for two more weeks.

Miigwetch again to all.

Could someone who is a member of indianz.com post this and my previous post on there? They said that they aren't accepting new members at this time and I am unable to post. thanks
          It's done Kemosabee, I mean Kiwhenzii! Just teasing you Ki, lol..

Comment

Looks like the blockade was phase 1. Our Chief came to us to request that the blockade be put back up. So, it went back up. I haven't been there today but people said they are going to stay with new recruits.

I'm going to rest......for now. The first 18 days took it's toll on all the people manning the posts, but it was worth it. Much was accomplished. Not only the stopping of this plant, but the sharing, caring and renewing of friendships between community members. Spiritual re-birth for some - finding their own spirituality for others. It was good.

The fire was feasted, thanks giving to the Creator. The fire served it's purpose for which it was lit.

Today is a new day, different issues will be fought. Some of these issues have a connection to the original.

Anyways, I thought the physical portion was done but it goes on.

Thanks to that person who posted the other info for me on indianz. I still can't get in there. Would you help me out again? Thanks

Comment

Aneen Kiwhenzii
              Do you having any new updates for the readers on the board to read?
              Please reply
              Chi Migwetch, WPD
              Asema Is Sacred
              Traditional Use, Not Misuse
              Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
              OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X