Heddles and Looms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heddles and Looms

My daughter makes heddles. There are 10 - 11 slots per inch. Cost is $2.50 per inch.

She also makes adjustable and expandable looms.

Please send me a PM are e-mail her directly at [email protected].

Hope that helps.
    Old Man

Heddle and Loom - Sizes & prices

Hello,
    I have gotten a number of inquires about the heddles and looms I make. I have posted the information below. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]

The small loom has fixed side rails that measure 22 inches in length. The spacing rods can be adjusted to accommodate a total length of up to 44 inches.
    Price.... $25.00

The large loom has expandable side rails. It can be expanded to lengths from 24 inches to 42 inches. The spacing rods can be adjusted to accommodate a total length of up to 82 inches. Price...$35.00

I can custom make wider width looms. Price varies.

Heddles - various sizes based on bead count. Price based on size - $2.50 per 10 bead count. (50 bead count heddle would be $12.50).

Shipping is in addition to costs.

Thank you.
    Karen
    (Old Mans duaghter)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Traditional Rally
      How to figure how many beads. Please!
      by Traditional Rally
      I've been planning a full Mens tradish outfit for myself for about a year now. All of my patterns are on backing and I plan to mass order my beads for the sake of matching. Now I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW MANY HANKS TO ORDER. I am in great need of some "Old Indian Tricks". I plan to use size 11s...
      12-19-2006, 07:34 PM
    • Redlaker1972
      Need Help with my beading
      by Redlaker1972
      Hi
      Im trying to make my son a beaded belt. His waist is 32inch and i want it about 5inchs up. I dont know how many rows of beads that will make. Can someone please help me...
      12-18-2006, 02:22 PM
      Working With A Loom
      by Guest
      Just wondering, out of curiosity, what is a good loom to work with? I have never done it, but it sure looks nice when it's done right(loom bead work).

Any tips on picking one up? I would like to start a crown on one, or maybe some earrings, choker etc.

Any help would be...
      06-17-2002, 09:03 PM
    • Broken Arrow
      Knife Sheaths
      by Broken Arrow
      I have some knifes and I wont to alter the knife sheaths respectively make knew ones.

I know how to make knife sheaths from cow and moose leather without and with wooden inlay.

My intention is to make a beaded knife sheath but on that stiff cow leather I cannot bead.
      01-13-2018, 02:15 PM
    • OLD MAN
      Need a Heddle? I got 'em.
      by OLD MAN
      Please see my post "Heddles and looms" under the trading post for heddles and looms that are for sale.

Hope it helps.
      Old Man
      03-28-2002, 11:13 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X