WETASKWIN AB
    T9A-3C7
    CANADA

Leave a comment:

• Lil Stinker
    Tiny Tot Dancer

• Lil Stinker
    replied
    When you register your company "Riverwoman Enterprises" with John Bead, you'll be able to order anything you want. Congratulations on your new business! :Thumbs

Leave a comment:

• Riverwoman
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Blackbear
    I think what it means is that they sell wholesale or better but only to status(enrolled/recognized) natives or to buissness owners for retail sale.
    That is exactly what I mean, you said it Blackbear! Took the words right outta my mouth:p

Now it kind of leaves me out in the dark, because I am not status, all due to the "indian act" but oh well, there just might be a place here in town, called the Yukon Trapper's Association, and she orders from Halford Hide in Edmonton. May just have some luck there!:D

Leave a comment:

• Blackbear
    Honey Connoissuer

• Blackbear
    replied
    I think what it means is that they sell wholesale or better but only to status(enrolled/recognized) natives or to buissness owners for retail sale.

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Syilx
    V-Style Jingler

• Sweet Syilx
    replied
    Hey there Riverwoman. Just a quick question about the email you got from John Bead. I was juste wondering what you meant when the email stated that you can be a status indian to order from them ? I am status, so I think that may be just up my lane.

Thanks!

Rosa

Leave a comment:

• Riverwoman
    Guest replied
    Got an email from that John Bead, turns out you have to be either status indian, or have a business licence with a b.i.n!

Any other decent places in Canada

Leave a comment:

• Riverwoman
    Guest replied
    Big duh on my part, never knew I could do that

Checked out that johnbead site, and it looks like you have to be a business to buy from them??
    Last edited by Guest; 10-07-2002, 03:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    Lovin' life,

• Mato Winyan
    replied
    Riverwoman..

Down at the bottom of this page it says e mail this page.... you can e mail the whole page to yourself.

Can someone tell me where to find the prices on the John Bead site??

Leave a comment:

• Riverwoman
    Guest replied
    Thanks all, now cany you either email or pm me what you have posted? I need to check it out, when I have time:p

Leave a comment:

• Kiwehnzii
    Oldfart

• Kiwehnzii
    replied
    Cree_iskwew is right. John Bead. Best prices.

Leave a comment:

• powwowbum49
    Arena Director

• powwowbum49
    replied
    try this site not sure about their prices and what they stock but they are canadian

http://www.iroqrafts.com/

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Syilx
    V-Style Jingler

• Sweet Syilx
    replied
    Ok, I am in dear need of a good Canadian bead supplier as well. I have checked out the pow-wow people here in BC and the going rate for a hank of 13/0 charlottes is like $7.00/hank!!! I dont think so!!! Anyways, if there are any people out there that know a more reasonable place that will beat $7.00/hank, let me know! Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• cree_iskwew
    Tiny Tot Dancer

• cree_iskwew
    replied
    Have you tried John Bead in Toronto?? They have a fair amount of cut-glass beads. Here is their website, they have most of their beads on here:

http://www.johnbead.com

If that is too far, you may also want to try a place in Wetaskiwin, Alberta called L&L Beads (I dont have the number on hand). They order from John Bead themselves, but it may be cheaper ordering from them, than John Bead directly (depending on where you are I guess??). Hope that helps....as soon as I find that number to L&L I will post it.

I also am looking for some good Cdn bead suppliers.....preferrably in the prairie provinces......any one know of anywhere else???

Leave a comment:

• Riverwoman
    Guest started a topic Canadian Bead Source

Canadian Bead Source

I need to know if there is a good CANADIAN BEAD SOURCE
    that is reliable...??

Can't seem to find any, please either respond to this, or you may pm or email me the link:)

I am looking for cut glass, a fair amount!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X