Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Needle Beading

I have tried like heck to bead, both with the one needle method and the two

I need somene to either email me, or post a picture so that I can see how to do it properly.... :Angry

I know there is a thread about this, but I can't seem to follow it, and I know damn well that I have seen a pic or explanation somewhere on how to bead with one needle:( I would like to try this method, for a pair of moccs.

Please help me, I sure need it:)

what is difficult about following the thread? I have posted pictures to show what I am doing...how can I make it more understandable for you?
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

dang girl you change you name more than I change my mind...LOL.

You might want to buy those beading videos. They are very good at showing you exactly how the technique is done. Even give you a few of the tricks people have. Some people just do better learning things when shown. Ain't nothin wrong with that.

Also you might try and see if the local bead store in Whitehorse has any classes. There are some absolutely kick a$$ applique beaders up there. I am wearing some of their work right now in fact.
      PB49

"Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up." Pablo Picasso

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that is why is it called the Present." Master Oogway - KungFu Panda

My comments are based on what I have been taught and my experiences over the years I have been around the circle. They should in no way be taken as gospel truths and are merely my opinions or attempts at passing on what I have learned while still learning more.

Comment

You are the best blackbear:D I just need a little help, maybe some one on one, as I am a bit dense these days:p

Comment

then you would have to come to anchorage..cause ain't no way am I gonna come to the artic circle this time of year heheheheh!
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Aww hell, maybe I will Actually it is melting up here:O Going to be about four celsius.. can see some spots of grass:p No Arctic Cirlce thanks to the "Pineapple Express"

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
              then you would have to come to anchorage..cause ain't no way am I gonna come to the artic circle this time of year heheheheh!
              does that mean you are anchored in anchorage? :Chatter

Comment

Anchored down in Anchorage -michelle shocked...

aha!! bet you did'nt know I knew that eh? LOL...well anchored for the most part, but heading to hawaii this weekend for some fun in the sun (and dang do I need it!). But what I was referring to is at this time of the year...where Tahemet lives is usually WAYYY colder than we are...like to -100...but she says it is warm right now so I believe her. By the way Ang... Looks like I WILL be going to that FNA deal in Fairbanks in February.... I'll have to get you the details on when that is later...

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
                  Anchored down in Anchorage -michelle shocked...

aha!! bet you did'nt know I knew that eh? LOL...well anchored for the most part, but heading to hawaii this weekend for some fun in the sun (and dang do I need it!). But what I was referring to is at this time of the year...where Tahemet lives is usually WAYYY colder than we are...like to -100...but she says it is warm right now so I believe her. By the way Ang... Looks like I WILL be going to that FNA deal in Fairbanks in February.... I'll have to get you the details on when that is later...
                  Sounds great to me, just either pm or email me:) Now it is cold, well not really My ears started to feel it yesterday while waiting for the bus around 4:45pm. Dang, this weather up here can never make up its mind j/k

Comment

It's times like this that I don't miss being in the land of the midnight sun and the noon moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL But Ohio isn't much better. Does anyone consider the 20's for a high warm???? Blackbear wanna stuff me in yer suitcase????I promise not to chase too many hula dancers on the beach!!!!

Comment

20's is comfy weather..below that starts feeling cold...50's is reason to break out the shorts and 60's the tank tops LOL!!

Sorry can't stuff you in the suitcase...packing for two ..so no room..but I can post a pic of some hula dancers for ya!

Comment

:D Hey Black Bear you sending the Chinook winds my way to remind me of up north. BBBRRRRRRR windchill is below zero tonight. I gotta move further south!!!!!!

Comment

Eeeek!! I have nothing but the utmost respect for you guys that can hack the cold weather up there! I live in probably the most temperate Canadian city, and Im still whining about how cold it is here. It was like 13 degrees celcius here the other day and my friends and I are still complaining *teehee* No snow here yet though, I will have to keep my fingers crossed. I keep telling my Mom that she should have picked a navajo for my father, I swear Im a misplaced desert flower *haha* Although, I am originally from Canada's only desert, the beautiful Okanagan Valley, home of fruit and wineries *LOL*

Uhmmmmm, yeah, its late. I should go to bed now *L*

R.

Comment

It is currently -30 celsius in Alberta and its not too bad........LOL come visit me then SS from Van city and taste the Cold .... JK

Blackbear
                            Can you refer me to the thread you have on beading with pictures you have posted.

Now I know that I should have read more posts before I posted a new thread.................LOL
                            Where's the Pow-wow at????

Comment

HI Leslie...yeah it is under this section called introduction to applique beadwork...it has been some time since it was posted on so you might want to set the page to go back to thirty days...or heck..I can type in a period and bring it back up to the top so you can find it easier.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X