Bead Size question`

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 1 Photo

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• powellcreek
    start to bead?
    by powellcreek
    so i guess i'll be brave and say that i don't know how to bead. and... i really wanna learn how! apparently my grandpa is one beadin' foo' but he lives all the way in Texas and I'm on the east coast.
    obviously it would be easier to learn from a person but right now that's not a possibility....
    02-02-2008, 10:54 PM
  • delila77
    Bugle Beads
    by delila77
    Hay i'm in midst of doing something new to me. gunna be using bugles as a background color on pair of womens leggings. so before i make an order, how much bugles do i need for pair of leggings. im planning on using size 12 and 9 cuts for the outline and filler design. also , for leggings im beading...
    06-30-2012, 04:10 PM
  • The Rat
    Are Delica Beads a Good Idea?
    by The Rat
    Long time since I've been able to post anything to Powwows :-)

I'm relatively new to beading, and have decided to fully bead my next fancy feather cape/apron/sidetab/cuff set. I'll be appliqueing [sp?] the entire thing because a.) the design is fairly intricate and b.) two-needle applique...
    10-03-2007, 11:32 AM
  • savanalady
    Grassdancer Headband
    by savanalady
    I've designed a pattern for a headband that I'd like to make for my fiance. I've decided to do it in peyote flat stitch. I'm all ready, buuuut......I don't know where to get my beads. I went to Crazy Crow and I found German seed beads, italian, czech, etc, etc. I didn't realize there were so many types?...
    10-26-2008, 02:08 PM
  • scottlollar
    Beadwork for a vest
    by scottlollar
    I have this great idea for the back of a Men's Northern Traditional style vest. However, I am not certain how to carry the beadig over to the front. I have a large 'picture' that I will be putting on the back - it involves the Marine Corps Emblem. But I don't want the front to be bare or plain. ...
    06-27-2003, 03:34 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X