my finished set of beadwork!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my finished set of beadwork!

the pics are being approved in the beadowrk section of the gallery!!!!! LOOK!

~Kelli
    If you lose the drum beat of the creator, you are lost in life - Aanishnabe

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

absolutely beautiful Kelli!
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

They turned out really nice. I like the colors and the depth of the pieces.
      One vote wonder.

Comment

Way to go:D

Comment

thanks! they were done in september but i never had the time to post them!
          If you lose the drum beat of the creator, you are lost in life - Aanishnabe

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

Comment

good job kelli

Comment

Beautiful work!!
              The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
              -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• trob226
                Northeast beadwork
                by trob226
                The latest "Whispering Wind" has a really good article on the beadwork of northeast nations, particularly the Haudenosaunee, and the influence of the tourist trade that developed around Niagara Falls in the 1800s. Really good photos, too.
                03-18-2007, 01:32 PM
              • BraveHeartdesignz
                Concho Belts and Beadwork...
                by BraveHeartdesignz
                If anyone is looking for concho belts, concho/rivet belts, beaded choncho belts or, any beadwork, hit us up...currenlty taking orders. Pictures of a few belts are on the profile. Pictures of beadwork coming shortly.

Brave Heart Designz
                08-31-2011, 01:59 AM
              • SuzzeQ4
                purses - creative outlet?
                by SuzzeQ4
                so does the beadwork on your purse match the rest of your beadwork, similar to the rest of your beadwork or do you do something totaly different?

Typically the beadwork on my purse is similar to my other beadwork, but i mix it up a bit. This time all my beadwork is very geometric but...
                05-07-2009, 02:20 AM
              • tcumonster
                Cheyenne Beadwork Quesiton
                by tcumonster
                I am new to the board and wanted to ask a beadwork question. I am in the process of trying to find some information on men and women's Cheyenne beadwork patterns, including designs and color selection. Any insight you have to offer is greatly appreciated. Thanks...
                10-04-2002, 09:06 PM
              • subeeds
                Native dresses in Beadwork magaze
                by subeeds
                I usually don't buy beading magazines, but I grabbed the Oct/Nov issue of Beadwork and I'm glad I did. There is a wonderful article called Born to Bead in it. It's about Joyce Growing Thunder Fogarty and 3 generations of beaders in her family. It's also about the exhibit of Native Women's Dresses at...
                10-07-2007, 09:58 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X