No announcement yet.

Cane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY CANE..not my can..although how do you know i was'nt talking about a soup can eh? ROFLMAO.
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Speaking of CANS.... someone I know actually beaded a holder for a can of Spam lunchmeat, as a joke for a friend!

Now that is something I wish I had a photo of!
      **when they're pointing guns at you, are you still gonna be NDN?**

Comment

http://www.nfobase.com/html/can_you_bead_this_.htm
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

:Thinking

HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So much for thinking I was starting to get good!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
          -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

Originally posted by Blackbear
            MY CANE..not my can..although how do you know i was'nt talking about a soup can eh? ROFLMAO.
            Oh yeah sure.. soup can.. umm huh... that would get hubby's attention more.. shhhhhheahh.. right

:Tongue:taunting::rofl2:
            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

Comment

You just need to quit obsessing about my can!!!:Eyebrows :Naughty :duhh:

BWAHHHHHHHH!!!

Comment

Some people have wayyyyy too much time on their hands....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WaxeNuZhinga
                  Sidestitch tension blues
                  by WaxeNuZhinga
                  Well, I tried my first piece of side stitch this weekend and it turned out OK but I had lots of trouble trying to keep tension on the work without distorting the shape. Does anyone have any tricks on keeping good tension on the threads?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated....
                  12-24-2001, 08:49 PM
                • LummiGirl
                  Hello Fellow Beaders
                  by LummiGirl
                  :)

Hello all. I know this isn't the proper forum to be using to make my first introductions, but since I will be reading posts here primarily, I wanted to say my greetings here.

I have been beading for almost a year and a half now, and I love it. I do all sorts of...
                  05-30-2003, 11:52 PM
                • docat
                  The Amazing Beading Heddle that YOU can make
                  by docat
                  I had never used a beading heddle, but a lot of traditional beaders used a heddle. I can see a few advantages. One thing, you wouldn't have to have a needle. You could thread the beads through some stiff sinew or thread.

You wouldn't have to worry about dropped rows.

12-25-2012, 02:31 PM
                • littleswan
                  Starting a new men's northern set
                  by littleswan
                  Hello, I am starting a men's northern set and I had a few beadwork questions regarding what to bead on, and the best way to construct certain things where it looks clean, professional, and will last a few years. I am not new to beading, but I only know how to bead on leather and deer sinew, which isn't...
                  09-09-2012, 07:38 PM
                • Blackbear
                  Applique introduction
                  by Blackbear
                  Hi!! I have finally decided that I am going to do a picture show on doing applique work. I will be starting this before the end of the week and will take me some time to do as it will be done in real time. Anyhow I have chosen to use size 13 cut beads for this project and some not cut as well. I will...
                  11-18-2002, 04:46 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X