Cane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 2 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• WaxeNuZhinga
    Sidestitch tension blues
    by WaxeNuZhinga
    Well, I tried my first piece of side stitch this weekend and it turned out OK but I had lots of trouble trying to keep tension on the work without distorting the shape. Does anyone have any tricks on keeping good tension on the threads?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated....
    12-24-2001, 08:49 PM
  • LummiGirl
    Hello Fellow Beaders
    by LummiGirl
    :)

Hello all. I know this isn't the proper forum to be using to make my first introductions, but since I will be reading posts here primarily, I wanted to say my greetings here.

I have been beading for almost a year and a half now, and I love it. I do all sorts of...
    05-30-2003, 11:52 PM
  • docat
    The Amazing Beading Heddle that YOU can make
    by docat
    I had never used a beading heddle, but a lot of traditional beaders used a heddle. I can see a few advantages. One thing, you wouldn't have to have a needle. You could thread the beads through some stiff sinew or thread.

You wouldn't have to worry about dropped rows.

12-25-2012, 02:31 PM
  • littleswan
    Starting a new men's northern set
    by littleswan
    Hello, I am starting a men's northern set and I had a few beadwork questions regarding what to bead on, and the best way to construct certain things where it looks clean, professional, and will last a few years. I am not new to beading, but I only know how to bead on leather and deer sinew, which isn't...
    09-09-2012, 07:38 PM
  • Blackbear
    Applique introduction
    by Blackbear
    Hi!! I have finally decided that I am going to do a picture show on doing applique work. I will be starting this before the end of the week and will take me some time to do as it will be done in real time. Anyhow I have chosen to use size 13 cut beads for this project and some not cut as well. I will...
    11-18-2002, 04:46 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X