Beading Program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beading Program

I know I have posted this program in a few threads, but I know there are a lot of people who would use this program that may not read all the threads or the 4th or 5th page of a thread where I've posted it before.
    This program has grids for loom, brick, peyote, 2 drop peyote, and commanche style beadwork. You graphs can be from 10x10 to 100x100. You can load custom colors into your pallet and save them, download pictures into the graph, save the pictures. It kinda works like the paint program.

If anyone has any questions or needs any help you can pm me or send me an e-mail.

There's the link~~~~>http://www.cs.umb.edu/~lkramer/software.html
    The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
    -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Thanks, I think I'll try it for a logo we just got.
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

For those interested, I'm bringing this back up for those that would like to download it.
      The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.

Comment

I used that beadpattern making site today...WAY COOL..now I can bead a hamtaro bag for my baby!
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Glad you liked it too. I would hate to think about beading without it!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• N8IV3_W0M4N_1983
            turn pics into bead patterns for free
            by N8IV3_W0M4N_1983
            hey i'm new here and i seen something just a little bit ago on here about turning your pictures into bead patterns, well i have a program that you can download to your computer for free and it does exactly what the ad that i seen is charging for. i have learned alot from this site so far so i wanted...
            12-05-2009, 05:21 PM
          • jen_lee34
            Beaded Hair Barrette
            by jen_lee34
            Hi,
            I am new to PowWows.com. I am an amature beader. I love making earrings. My daughter is a fancy shawl dancer. I have made her earrings. But now I want to make the hair barrette for the back of her head. And would like to know if anyone could tell me how to get started. Do I bead each bead...
            04-12-2006, 04:53 PM
          • nejnna
            Offering my Graphic Design Skills
            by nejnna
            I am just going to put this out there for those of you who may be interested.
            I am offering anyone who may need some design help or lessons. I know what it is like to start a business and I know that photo optimization, extraction and continuity is important in web presence. I have worked with...
            Yes
            66.67%
            Maybe
            33.33%
            No
            0.00%
            Not in a Million Years
            0.00%
            08-23-2010, 12:59 AM
          • atran
            Fundraise and Foster Resilience All At Once!!!
            by atran
            Devereux is working on a research project that will directly impact the lives of many children around the country - we could really use your help in representing Native American populations!!!

We are asking parents and teachers of children in grades K-8 to complete a short survey on positive...
            05-23-2005, 03:25 PM
          • WaxeNuZhinga
            Sidestitch tension blues
            by WaxeNuZhinga
            Well, I tried my first piece of side stitch this weekend and it turned out OK but I had lots of trouble trying to keep tension on the work without distorting the shape. Does anyone have any tricks on keeping good tension on the threads?

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated....
            12-24-2001, 07:49 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X