Do you bead at the computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you bead at the computer?

I figured out how to weave while on the computer. There are so many popups everywhere and my computer is slow (4 years old and no upgrades) that I fill the waiting time working on my diagonal weave right here at the computer. I have it tied to a knob on my computer desk and just keep weaving along. Now I don't quite so guilty being on line when I'm supposed to be beading.:Angel2

trying to attach a picture.
    Attached Files

Comment

I see no one else has posted anything here so I'll tell the truth, lol I do bead while at the computer!! I thought I was alone! Im an internet junkie and I luv beading so I do them at the same time. The only thing I hate is when my size 14 beads fall IN BETWEEN THE KEYS!!!!!! :Chatter :Chatter :Chatter
      The unique one has blessed you with her presence, P.L.U.R.

Comment

Beautiful work Ingrambead!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't figure out a way to get my loom to fit on the desk with my computer otherwise I'd give it a try.

Any suggestions??? By the way my loom is 8 inches wide and 4 feet long, if that helps
        The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
        -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

:o Yup.....I'm busted. LOL I like to read and bead.
          SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

That loom sounds like it needs its own room!

:dancing45

Ooo I just had to use one of these new thingies.

Thanks for the complement. Its going to be a necklace I hope to wear to the Gatherig of Nations in ABQ next month.:blushing:

Comment

did it once.. I was trying to remember how to do that spiral rope chain and needed to just get it started up... but then I sat down and tried to bead and type and stuck my...my.. chest with a needle and said forget it...never again.
              Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

:20: I am a robo-beader. I bead at the computer and listen to MP3s, do some surfing and sometimes watch movies. I try to stick to listening to music, cause I get less done if there are shiny pictures distracting me.
                Randy

Comment

Originally posted by spottedeagle
                  Beautiful work Ingrambead!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Any suggestions??? By the way my loom is 8 inches wide and 4 feet long, if that helps
                  get a smaller loom.........

Comment

Naw, I'm staring at the screen for the majority of the day that I want to run away by night. Unless of course I'm in a fiesty mood, but I won't bring my beading in that. Sometimes I wonder why I have a computer at home, let alone that we have two. Anyway, to answer the question instead of telling stories, no, I don't bead at the computer, but I do use that lovely bead design program that spotted eagle suggested. :)
                    "Support Bacteria. It's the only culture some people have."

"I can't sleep, the clowns will eat me."

"Things are more like today than they ever have been."

Comment

Well, I actually don't bead while at the computer.
                      My table is to small.
                      And my pc is to fast, the pages are loaded too fast ;)

:D
                      Join my FB page:
                      https://www.facebook.com/#!/NatamBeadwork

Live each and every day of your life as though it would be your last!

Comment

I must admit, I sit around on powwows.com, reading threads and working on my leggings, but its sequins work, and I have dumped my plate twice in front of my computer. Maybe that should be a lesson. *LOL* Picking them up is not fun, but yeah, I have a slower computer too, and I will just sit here and work on the leggings while I am at the computer or chatting with friends. Haha. Most of them are slow typers, so I can usually get a few sequins done while they are typing out their msgs.

R.

Comment

yah I bead on the pewter...every now and then...when I'm not too busy chattin or eatin.
                          ~* Tha ONE and ONLY RAE RAE..dont let cheap imitations fool you*~

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X