Beaded Headband help!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beaded Headband help!!!!!!

Ok... so now i have a completed headband made on my loom.. my end strings are tied and now...... I am stuck. Ok i want to attack it the my barette but not permanitly. So how do i stick it on my barette but not so it is perminatly stuck?

~kelli
    If you lose the drum beat of the creator, you are lost in life - Aanishnabe

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

How about snaps? you could sew a snap to each side of the barrette (the female part of the snap if you plan on wearing it without the headband occasionally) and then attach the male part of the snap to the headband.
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

What is your barrette made of?

If it's the kind made with a leather casing, you can tack your beaded strip onto the leather casing through the holes. (that's what i do.)
      DANCING IS EVERYTHING!!!!

I love my tipi's. I'll never be homeless with them.

History is written by the winners.

Comment

Hey..here's another idea... if you make your headband so that it ties on..you can just put the barrette over the tying part...
        Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

it is made out of the fun foam stuff...... so snaps would probably work! or i could try the ties!

Thanks
          ~Kelli
          If you lose the drum beat of the creator, you are lost in life - Aanishnabe

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

Comment

i would do the snaps myself........

Comment

I have one that my sis made for me that has rubber covered in satin on it.
              SHAKE IT!!!!

Comment

Oh hey..there you go..I did those picture frame necklaces in velvet over fun foam... yeah I would do the snaps myself

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X