Cherokee Rose Pattern?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherokee Rose Pattern?

I had a Cherokee Rose Bead pattern but lost it. Does anyone have a pattern I could use?
    Thankx
    Atoka
    Some people are born stupid, and others have stupidity thrust upon them.
    Samuel Butler

Well... Being a princess and having my title be "Miss Cherokee Rose..." i know what it is like to look for cheroke rose patterns. What kind of beadwork are you doing?
    If you lose the drum beat of the creator, you are lost in life - Aanishnabe

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

Comment

Hey Cherokee Rose

Well, I'm looking for a pattern that I can adapt as a broach or something. I want to make it and wear it on my graduation day. Got any suggestions?
      Wa Do
      Atoka
      Samuel Butler

Comment

i have never made a broach so... are you doing applique beading?

if so, you can search for pics of a cherokee rose and then treace it for your design.!

Kelli

You say I don't look indian? Well you don't look stupid, but looks can be deceiving!

Comment

http://www.bellaonline.org/Article.asp?id=1121

here you go... it's supposed to be an applique quilt pattern..but print off the pic and it's ready for bead applique
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Wa do

Thank you Blackbear for the pattern. It's perfect. I printed it off and will transfer it to graph paper tonight when I get home. My son has his yu gi o thing today.
            Yes, I am going to applicque it to a piece of fabric, then mount it onto a small pin. I'm going to call admin Monday and ask if I can wear it on my gown as long as it's small. If not then I'll definately wear it on my shirt under the gown. Either way, it'll be an honor to wear it.
            Cheers
            Atoka
            Samuel Butler

Comment

Thanks blakbear.... after all that time i never found that site!

~Kelli

Comment

I know this is an Old Post

But i found a Cherokee Rose Pattern for Loom. Its in this months Bead and Button Magazine. Its very cool. You can purchase it from JoAnnes or Micheals If you cant find it PM me and ill mail you a copy. Like i said before its a pattern for the loom, but its not a traditional loom work. Thought id mention it :)

Kimberly

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X