No announcement yet.

latest project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Paul G
    Need a Crown!
    Paul G
    Webmaster
    by Paul G
    Anyone know of good crown makers? I need one made for the PowWows.com Princess.

Thanks!
    11-02-2005, 10:07 AM
  • cbeady
    History of Crowns
    by cbeady
    Crowns are a now a staple of contemporary southern regaila. Everyone generally agrees that it is part of the fashion now and a mark of past and present princesses. Kind of crazy, but I am a crown maker, but don't really know when they came into vogue. If anyone could share with me when they first remember...
    09-15-2008, 04:13 PM
  • fishingbear
    Beadwork Applique Crown
    fishingbear
    Walk In Peace
    by fishingbear
    I am gathering my materials for my regalia...a beaded crown and skirt...

I am Mohawk so the crown isn't as wide, only 2 inches around and the front is only 3 inches high...still, a challenge.

I am nervous about both, but the headband for powwows.com is so beautiful...
    04-02-2006, 10:24 AM
  • NDN GRITS
    Beading crown using hoop
    NDN GRITS
    Senior Dancer
    by NDN GRITS
    Can anyone tell me how you bead a crownif you are using a hoop? How do you get the band attached to it? Any help will be appreciated.
    05-09-2006, 05:00 PM
  • prettysmile:)
    Beaded Crown backing
    prettysmile:)
    Tiny Tot Dancer
    by prettysmile:)
    Hello, I just finished my first beaded crown and trying to figure out the best way to bring the back of the crown together in the back so that it fits perfectly. I've heard of a way that you can adjust the tightness,how is this done? Also, what is the best way to secure the beaded rosette on to the...
    03-15-2011, 02:21 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X