beading moccasins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beading moccasins

I want to bead my moccasins. They are dark brown leather and I think they are to plain. I know how to make rosettes and am pretty darn good at those. But I wasn't sure if that was the same way to do moccasins. I was raised in a white family so there isn't a grandmother or mother to show me how to do things. So basically I have tought myself or the elders I visit. So if anyone has any tips or can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
    "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."
    --Walks Alone, Brian Burks

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Thank you very much. Do you think they would have information on the net if i searched it on how to do a hump sticth?
    "A single tear found it's way down her face. She swallowed in an effort to choke back the flood that threatened to follow. She lifted her chin. She was an Apache. Her captors would NOT see her cry...."

"My hair is long, my skin is tan, my eyes brown, and my heart strong. I am an Apache woman. I will not be broken."

Comment

Thank you, that was helpful. I am getting ready to go try it now...lol
      Thanks again

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X