HELP With beadwork needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• eveningz_rain
    HELP for backing beadwork
    by eveningz_rain
    :dontknow:

what im doing here i started on making a choker and my problem is that i dont know how to put a backing on and what or how do i do the edges for a finished piece:(
    im a beginner when it comes to beading so can someone please help me !!!!!!!

thanx email...
    07-09-2003, 07:00 AM
  • rezgurl4life2005
    grass beadwork
    by rezgurl4life2005
    can anyone tell me how to do the beadwork for a grass outfit? my friend has been wanting me to do it for a while, so I finally gave in. I'm sure I can do the beadwork, but I just don't know how to put it all together. What type of stitch do I use, what do I bead onto, I need to know everything. Any...
    10-25-2005, 12:11 AM
  • onelummi
    Help!!! how do u take beadwork off the loom??
    by onelummi
    ok i did a fab belt on the loom....to come to realize that i dont know what to do with it!!! i am planing to back it in leather and lace it up.....but how do i get it from the loom to that point!! Any help would save my sanity~

Lost Lummi~
    12-05-2002, 01:21 PM
  • gaonseh
    need help... any ideas?
    by gaonseh
    Ok fellow beaders...

Here's my dilemma... I started beading these ponies... been coming along GREAT! I beaded them on lap pads (as I usually do for barrettes and stuff... anyway... the plan is to applique them to a cap. Well, I didn't think it all the way through (go me!) and last night...
    05-11-2004, 03:02 PM
  • n8ivegrl49
    Edging/backing
    by n8ivegrl49
    Could Someone Help Me With The Edging!!!!?????
    I Get What Im Beading Done And Then It Comes To The Edging And Backing!!!!!! Don Don Donnnnnnn.....
    I Have The Worst Trouble Cuz What I Do It Takes Forever (and Im Not Even Sure Im Doing That Right) The Front Looks Okay But The Back With The...
    09-26-2005, 01:12 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X