• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP With beadwork needed

help i need help on backing my beadwork im a beginning beadworker

i need help with on finishing up my first beadwork design
    im doing a choker and need help on doing the backing and how and what to do
    do i cut off the access canvas and hem and then put beads on the sew on the backing or what pleaseeeee help me

thanxxx peoplesss :)
    "May you walk in peace my beautiful brown brothas and sistazz"

I may be being dense here but... What technique (lane, loom, etc.)? I suspect you just need to fold the raw edges of the canvas and backing under and sew them together, however without knowing more, I'm not sure. Do you have a pic you can post?

OLChemist

Comment

Originally posted by OLChemist
      I may be being dense here but... What technique (lane, loom, etc.)? I suspect you just need to fold the raw edges of the canvas and backing under and sew them together, however without knowing more, I'm not sure. Do you have a pic you can post?

OLChemist
      i actually meant a choker drop sorry about that however i dont understand how to put the backing on im confused
      "May you walk in peace my beautiful brown brothas and sistazz"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• eveningz_rain
        HELP for backing beadwork
        by eveningz_rain
        :dontknow:

what im doing here i started on making a choker and my problem is that i dont know how to put a backing on and what or how do i do the edges for a finished piece:(
        im a beginner when it comes to beading so can someone please help me !!!!!!!

thanx email...
        07-09-2003, 07:00 AM
      • rezgurl4life2005
        grass beadwork
        by rezgurl4life2005
        can anyone tell me how to do the beadwork for a grass outfit? my friend has been wanting me to do it for a while, so I finally gave in. I'm sure I can do the beadwork, but I just don't know how to put it all together. What type of stitch do I use, what do I bead onto, I need to know everything. Any...
        10-25-2005, 12:11 AM
      • onelummi
        Help!!! how do u take beadwork off the loom??
        by onelummi
        ok i did a fab belt on the loom....to come to realize that i dont know what to do with it!!! i am planing to back it in leather and lace it up.....but how do i get it from the loom to that point!! Any help would save my sanity~

Lost Lummi~
        12-05-2002, 01:21 PM
      • gaonseh
        need help... any ideas?
        by gaonseh
        Ok fellow beaders...

Here's my dilemma... I started beading these ponies... been coming along GREAT! I beaded them on lap pads (as I usually do for barrettes and stuff... anyway... the plan is to applique them to a cap. Well, I didn't think it all the way through (go me!) and last night...
        05-11-2004, 03:02 PM
      • n8ivegrl49
        Edging/backing
        by n8ivegrl49
        Could Someone Help Me With The Edging!!!!?????
        I Get What Im Beading Done And Then It Comes To The Edging And Backing!!!!!! Don Don Donnnnnnn.....
        I Have The Worst Trouble Cuz What I Do It Takes Forever (and Im Not Even Sure Im Doing That Right) The Front Looks Okay But The Back With The...
        09-26-2005, 01:12 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X