Problem with metallic colored beads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 2 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• mutnik
    Beads, beads, beads
    by mutnik
    Hi everyone,
    I'm new here, and I could really use some advice about beads. I'm getting ready to start a new dress (northern buckskin), just working out the colors and whatnot. I was looking at an online bead catalog, it's huge and they have stuff listed that I've never used before....
    01-28-2008, 05:21 PM
  • lsijohn
    How are beads classified as antique??
    by lsijohn
    How are beads classified as antique??

By size, color, or estimted age of the bead?? Or also by type....Italian or Czechoslovakian??
    04-10-2003, 07:57 PM
  • savanalady
    Grassdancer Headband
    by savanalady
    I've designed a pattern for a headband that I'd like to make for my fiance. I've decided to do it in peyote flat stitch. I'm all ready, buuuut......I don't know where to get my beads. I went to Crazy Crow and I found German seed beads, italian, czech, etc, etc. I didn't realize there were so many types?...
    10-26-2008, 02:08 PM
  • hummy
    In need for some nothern buckskin advice!!!!!!
    by hummy
    I was gifted a northern buckskin.It wasn't beaded just plain.Im having trouble Trying to figure out my design.I have my colors already.Does the cowl have to be fully beaded or just half? Also I Dont know how many kilos of beads to get.I need enough to bead my leggings mocs And hair Clips and ties.How...
    09-10-2005, 03:40 AM
  • The Rat
    Are Delica Beads a Good Idea?
    by The Rat
    Long time since I've been able to post anything to Powwows :-)

I'm relatively new to beading, and have decided to fully bead my next fancy feather cape/apron/sidetab/cuff set. I'll be appliqueing [sp?] the entire thing because a.) the design is fairly intricate and b.) two-needle applique...
    10-03-2007, 11:32 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X