what do you use for the backing of a beaded breat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you use for the backing of a beaded breat

i've just finished doing some bead work and i dont know what to use for the backing and i would like to know how!!

backing

I was thinking about this an I use that soft foam in the craft department to line my bead tray with an it is wonderful.
    So when I saw this post I took a old bead project that I messed up the pattern on an cut the foam to see if it would work. An guess what it is soft the needle goes through it with no problem an really makes it strong . Comes in all kinds of colors too.
    They use it to make those little foam shapes . An glues easy too.
    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

Diaper pad and duck cloth canvas work really well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      The things you are doing today are the traditions of twenty-five years from now.
      -Daryl Baldwin: Miami

https://www.facebook.com/SpottedeagleFans

Comment

I stiffen my work with plastic milk bottle or varnished file folder. If you sweat, I'd recommend the milk carton. Then I cover the back with ultrasuede. Being a miracle of modern organinc chemistry and contianing nothing natural, ultrasuede resists dirt and oil pretty well.

Comment

What happened to my thread on how to back something?????
          Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X