Helppppppppppp!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• cherokeemom06
    Buckskin designs
    by cherokeemom06
    I have a couple of cloth dresses and have finally decided to put the time, effort and money into my first buckskin dress. I tried to buy one (don't yell at me, I have two small kids and finding time to cut all that fringe was a bit daunting! ) but everytime I almost made a deal with someone,...
    12-14-2007, 01:37 PM
  • orangepridendns1
    Can you help ??
    by orangepridendns1
    Okay all my fellow seamstresses and dancers....Hubby has convinced me to start working on my own regalia so that I can start dancing along side him...I am planning to start simple with a tradecloth/ broadcloth or cotton calico plains style dress...planning to do some simple applique work on the edges...
    08-16-2005, 03:27 PM
  • WolfTears
    Not Kidding
    by WolfTears
    Ok I am really struggling with my regalia . So let me put this out here an maybe someone will give me some honest real help an Ideas .
    I am A USMC VET . I am wanting to bring that into my regalia . The problem issssssss. I cant draw very well an everything I seem to draw an place is off center...
    09-29-2003, 03:23 PM
  • iolana1
    Proper way to wear a cloth dress
    by iolana1
    Ok ladies, some one once mentioned to me that it would be nice to have a thread on powwows.com on explaining what's the proper way to wear a cloth dress and the accessories to use so I guess it's up to me to start the thread.
    1.) Cloth dresses which is the easiest, cheepest and least accessories...
    09-28-2005, 02:21 PM
  • dancingwater
    Dress ideas - Modifying Pattern
    by dancingwater
    Ok, I have alot of questions and I hope maybe someone can help me, since I am not the best seamstress out there. This is my first attempt at a jingle dress.

I have the Jingle dress pattern from Crazy Crow. As I have can count on one finger how many Jingle dresses I've seen at powwows...
    09-24-2002, 01:58 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X