Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many

Can anyone tell me how many hanks come to a kilo ? I cant remember ...lol
    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

depends on the size of beads and the manufactuer
    Don't worry that it's not good enough for anyone else to hear... just sing, sing a song.sigpic

Comment

hows bout we use size 11 chez beads ..since I cant think of anything else ...lol

Comment

Generally for Czechs in 10", 12 loop hanks...

11/0 -- 24,
        12/0 -- 30,
        13/0 -- 36

for charlottes it is hard to say, 'cause it seems like everyone splits their hanks up into different numbers of loops. (Does anyone else remember the late '80's when 13/0 cuts were in such short supply some folks were selling half hanks of some colors?)

Comment

Hey there OleChemist wondered where you have been . Thanks for the info ..
          I dont recall the 80s I have just now started beading again ..an must say I cant get enough.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X